Say Something Jehovah's Witnessy........

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

At my most brainwashed I told my JW boyfriend: "I'd rather slice off my arm than bring reproach to Jehovah's name and his organization..."

• LDH
    LDH

Let's all turn to.....

Meet me at.....(used for a scripture)

Who will take up the mantle and step over into Macedonia? When asking people to move to bum-fuck to sell ragazines.

Does anyone have a close return visit where we can ... START OUR TIME ...said as soon as you get in the car after field service.

Did you place anything today?

Does anyone have an encouraging experience they would like to share?

Did you hear Br. Whore has been .....GASP.....MARKED!!!!!!

....partakers....

...annointed with Jehovah's holy spirit...

and so on.

These have been awesome, thanks.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Fleur,

man, i'm getting queasy here.

Me too. This entire thread is stumbling me!!

Gently Feral

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I really enjoyed everyone's comments this evening.

Can we hear from some of the younger ones?

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Beware! Your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion seeking to devour you!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I still believe it's the truth but....

When we get past armegeddon, we'll look around and be surprised to see some we didn't expect to see and shocked that we don't see some we just knew would be here. "Probably you may be concealed in Jehovah's day of anger."

(After dogs are sicked on you and door is slammed in your faces:) Let's just shake the dust off our feet and move on, sister/brother.
    Look at the picture on page so and so: notice there is no meat being served on that table? Yeah, it's just bread and wine and cheese and stuff. Oh yeah and I think a few vegetables. Whoa, how are we going to live forever with no steaks? Well, I can live without steaks, but I absolutely have to have shrimp for the superbowl. Oh yeah, that's right no superbowl. Of course there will probably be sports, brother but not football(American football), it's too violent.

I, for one, am looking forward to hearing a concert with Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon. Oh yeah and Janis Joplin, etc., etc. Yes, I know it's a time of judgment, but I still believe they'll be resurrected.

If your baby has breathed the breath of life, sister, it will probably get a resurrection. Take comfort in that.

• minimus
    minimus

I heard Minimus got disfellowshipped for APOSTASY!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Just today I was told" You need to be at the Kingdom Hall to be upbuilt by the Congregation". Is that Jehovah Witnessy enough for ya. Gag me with a spoon!!!!!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

"You're starting to sound like an Apostate" "Is ------ an Apostate, do you think"?

• chester
    chester

The end is right around the corner

It's Five minutes away

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit