DID ANYONE GET ANY PRESENTS YET?????

by mouthy 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

I don't know who my Secret Santa is!! I got chocolate the other day and today I got a sweet card and candles - but I don't know who sent it! LOL I can't think of anyone I know who lives in New Orleans and who possibly lived here in Kennewick (which the card mentions). Whoever you are, you're sweet and you're making my holidays so much fun! Thank you!! *muah*

Kitties

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Don't look at me Kitties - we don't have candles in Malawi either.

• fairy
    fairy

i sent my gift to the UK......hope they get it before christmas!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• morty
    morty

I have not got my ss gift yet(not worried about it though cause I know St Nick will pull through for me..lol..) nor have I heard of someone recieving my gift yet.....I am starting to get really worried now as it should have been there a long time ago.

Do you think it would spoil it if I pmed this person to specifically ask them if they got it yet?or should I just wait till x-mas eve and if they have not recieved it by then tell them it was me that send their gift and it must be lost in the mail?

Looks like it does not even pan out to pay the extra for postal(special) service.

Morty of the kicking stones class...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I am late mailing my stuff out. SORRY XW can tell you I have an inablity to mail...even my Xmas cards....YIKES I swear Monday everything will go out.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I got mine, I havent opened it yet, I'm waiting till Christmas

Thanks Unbeliever!

-Doodle-V

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hmm, a lump of coal...That's all I got.

• caligirl
    caligirl

I'm was so behind on getting mine sent out - it went to Canada, and is supposed to only take 4-6 days, so as long as the postal service is accurate on the timeframe for International Priority Mail, it should arrive before Christmas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit