DID ANYONE GET ANY PRESENTS YET?????

by mouthy 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• Xena
    Xena

lol I opened mine....mouthy made me

I got all kinds of good smelling stuff...I'll post some pics later tonight when I get home from dance...

Thank you mouthy, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Oke E-man, good to know that you finally received your gift.

What a coincidence that we got each other....

Ozzie, glad you like the music...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Xena!!!! So glad you liked it.... tried to get what you suggested ! Couldnt get it! SO settled for the "smelly: stuff (((HUG))

• Emma
    Emma

My gift was supposed to reach its destination yesterday - I hope it did!

Emma

• Sassy
    Sassy

mine was going out of the country.. and I was told last week when I sent it, that it would arrive there in two weeks.. so.. just a day or two before Christmas should be there..

I haven't received anything yet.. but I haven't gotten to my mailbox in a couple of days (only one key and it is on my bf's chain... I'll make sure to remind him to check the mail more often)

• morty
    morty

I posted this on another thread. I believe it was the actually santa exchange one.

Anyways, I mailed my gifty off to CT,USA on or about the 22nd of Nov.I still have not heard of my secret santa recieving it. I am getting a little worried as I paid for the extra postage for it to be there in 9 days.

Could you please let me know if you got it before I walk into the post office and start raising "H- E- double hockey sticks"...lol....

Thanks, Morty

• bem
    bem

Emma, I have the package and I am Anxiously awaiting instructions as requested,,,

• Emma
    Emma

Gosh, did I say there'd be instructions? I don't know what I was thinking. If you can wait until Christmas, please do, but it really is up to you. I'm not sure I'd be one with the patience. (I'm sure my present is on it's way).

Emma

• mouthy
    mouthy

Isnt this fun??????77 years old & I am acting like a kid !!! rushing to see who got what -not what is under the tree!!!Keep it coming kiddies!!!

Granny signing off LOL

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Grace:
    Hopefully "Royal Mail" will hurry up, then you can see what's under the tree, too - LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit