by mouthy 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Little Toe???? are you my Santa????tap!tap!tap! waiting to find out

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ah, my dear Grace, I thought you'd sussed that out already
    'Tis in the post, my deario.

And if you want a clue as to what it is, it's a "knobbly knee of lippedy balms"...

• mouthy
    mouthy

WOT???? Rubbing ointment for my knees???????Ha!ha! I love that YOU are my secret Santa. No I didnt figure it out DAH!!!!! I thought you meant SOMEONE over there was IT-but didnt know who... I will look forward to it. ((((hugs)))

• Xena
    Xena
    "knobbly knee of lippedy balms"...

hhhmmmm isn't that what you were saying when you were trying to lure apostababes onto your knee at the last fest LT??? Careful mouthy....

btw mouthy everyone at work keeps telling me how nice I smell...I used the lotion this morning

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh that pleases me Xena..That I helped the nice compliments from the work mates. As to sitting on Little Toes knee????I would cover ALL his legs-I am FAT!!!!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hi Gang!! I received my lovely package from Dorothy!!! I even got a card that said Season's Greetings from Canada! LOL! I got some beautiful smelling hand and body products........and a snowman bookmark and some tissues that have come in handy since I got a cold! LOL! Thank you, again, Dorothy!!! Love, Terri

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Are we supposed to be announcing who our Secret Santas are? Well, I got my presents and opened them. I know I wasn't supposed to, but the 3 minutes of suspense was killing me. They were, of course, perfect for me. I've received cards from bem, Insomniac, Been There, Jim_TX, and Country_Woman. Thanks, you all are great.. especially my S.S... BeenThere. Okay, I said it. That's my S.S. .. she did such an awesome job with my presents that I feel she needs specific acknowledgement for them.

• mouthy
    mouthy
    bttp otherwise I cant find it :)
  • Valis
    Valis

I don't know if I've gotten my gift yet or not AND dunno if my Secret Santa got their gift yet..... Although I have gotton presents already from the Simon & the Cyber Ninjas, plus from Joy, Steve, and the lurvly Salem, plus one from our friend talley telledega... Plus lots of nice cards....Makes for a happy XMAS all round!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

My gift from my Secret Santa-Insomniac arrived safe and sound and is waiting for me under our tree. Thank you Insomniac !! I'll post more when I open it at Christmas !!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit