DID ANYONE GET ANY PRESENTS YET?????

by mouthy 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey when the gifts start arriving let us know !!!! It took over a month for one of my gifts to Florida & 3 weeks for the gift I sent to someone in California.... ( lousy U.S.A. post ) LOL

I sent one to England it got there in 10 days??? great Canadian mail :)

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I was wondering the same thing mouthy the gift Random Task sent was suppose to get to his person by this past friday.

• hubert
    hubert

I'm still waiting for the ones from last Christmas !!

Got a few cards already.

Hubert

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Hey Hubert: It's my first year of celebrating since I was 12 years old. I can't wait to give the gifts. I don't care about getting them. Ok getting one or two would be nice. Who am I kidding. Nice thread

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

No yet but on the way. Allowed to put xmas tree up this weekend, and have brought a train set to go around and around it. Also purchased some outside lights, as we live in a pole house this should light up it up a treat.

If I had my way the tree would be up all year, but husband gives me till Feb to pull it down.

• Beans
    Beans

Mouthy, I sent you my love, did you get it yet?

December 6th is the deadline issued by Canada Post to send mail to euorope for them to get it by Xmas!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

That's the spirit Teela2

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oops, that reminds me, I need to hit the mail tomorrow!!!!

• hubert
    hubert

Redhot<> Giving is more enjoyable, anyway. I love to give gifts to my grandaughter at Christmas and birthdays.

I get a few too, but don't ask for much. x-mas is for kids, especially grandchildren, IMO. (In My Opinion).

Teela<> What's a pole house?

Hubert

• mouthy
    mouthy

Beans! I wrap myself in it everynight ((((HUG))

LOVE!!!!! The gift of God!!!! I got all you Apostates to send me some more ((((HUGS)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit