DID ANYONE GET ANY PRESENTS YET?????

by mouthy 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• bem
    bem

(((((Mouthy))))) are you needing apostahugs?? ask and you shall recieve,

• mouthy
    mouthy

Carmel!! send the address I will send you my tape..........Its an old cockney lady talking about how I was kicked out of the" Kingdum Hell"What a GIFT!!!!!!!

Bem (((((HUGS)) Yes I need all the hugs I can get !!!! Thanks for yours.

p.s. I sent this before so if it comes up twice I am sorry but the error sign came on DAH!!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

(((( Mouthy ))))

and a BIG kiss

• morty
    morty

I sent my cards and my secret santa gift out on Nov 24th. I was sooooooo proud of myself to get them out early this year....Usally it is the last minute and I am paniced.BTW, my gifty was sent to the USA...Hope you enjoy your present....

Here is your x-mas hug (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Grace))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Morty

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I just got my Secret Santa person and I work every day, so I'm thinking that it won't be for at least another week before I can mail it..........it's going to Canada too...........wondering how long it will take.......... Terri

• acsot
    acsot

Mine is being sent off today, and it's going to the States (from Canada). Hoping it gets there ....

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I am mailing mine off tomorrow. My recipent is in the US as well so it should only take a couple of days.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Morty& Country-woman...OH that felt good Thanks...

Unbeliever !!!! Your kidding I sent borgfree some tapes it took AGES!!!!!Oct 29 till Nov 23...I hope your does better than that- You know that U.S.A mail!!!!!! SLOW!! Not like Canada- Fast!!!( walks out of the room knowing that will cause a stink with my beloved Yanks. He! he! The Devil made me do it!!!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

mouthy,

sorry I was typing fast and not clear. I should have left the "as well" off. I live in the US.

• Purza
    Purza

I went at lunch today and stood in line at the post office for about 10 minutes. I sent my package off from CA and they said it would arrive in WA state on Monday. So hopefully all goes well.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit