DID ANYONE GET ANY PRESENTS YET?????

by mouthy 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• morty
    morty

My secret santa should have got their gift by now.....I mailed it over 3 weeks ago...Please tell me you got it....PLEASE...

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I received my gift from my Secret Santa-((((Insomniac))) and it's under the tree waiting for me !! Thank you Insomniac- BTW- the card was hilarious !!

(((Mulan))) I hope you like it !!

Merry Christmas everyone !

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

Beautiful Bubbamar, you're such a silly woman! You sure had me going wondering who my SS was! Thank you for the beautiful, beautiful journal - I'm going to start it with our trip to the Seattle Apostafest after Christmas. Love, Kitties

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

lol Kitties - I'm so glad you liked it. It was fun teasing you. (did you believe me when I said it wasn't me?) Merry Christmas!!!!

HEY! You weren't supposed to open it till Saturday!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

NO!!!!!

• jwbot
    jwbot

Where is my gift? Secret Santa does not love me :( *cry cry* ...or US mail is painfully slow. :(

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Nosferatu: *wipes the best damn cookie crumbs off her face* YES I know they were for Thunder but *crunch* *crunch* can you be my dealer...thank you he loves them too..... PRESTON: Thank you so friggin much. First I loved the card HILARIOUS and the crock-pot was first too much and wonderful. Thunder loves to make Chili, my daughter borrowed our other one and frigged it up. AND it looks beautiful in my kitchen. SMOOOOOOOOCHIES BTW we are late getting our Secret Santa out, we are so sorry. But if you haven't got one it's THunder and I's fault...ok *still munching cookies* ok my fault. PS I can edit on this computer but not my laptop HMMM

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sheila, we actually bought a tin of those things, and they're pretty damn good! Kinda unusual with the chocolate/cookie combo, but they're still good. Glad you're enjoying them and I'm guessing they weren't too mangled ;)

• bem
    bem

Uhm !!Nos. seems if they were mangled. Sheila,Like me seems to realize there is less to chew if they start out a little bit smaller.< I Totally understand a munchy mouth when it comes to anything to do with chocolate.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well for my Secret Santa.... I haven't recieved anything yet... and I fly home to Minnesota in the am to celebrate with my dad and brother and sister... so I won't be home for a week... I'll check the mail when I get home Jan 1.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit