All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• anglise
    anglise

My pressie is on it's way to SOMEONE.

Anglise

• Dawn
    Dawn

Sent my gift on.........to someone in California. (gee that really narrows it down doesn't it )

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I still don't see that eveyone has said what they want???

Me: I like coffee, chocolate especially good white chocolate, and motorcycles. I read fantasy and sci-fi.

Sheila: Loves Rasberry stuff, candles, Bath and Body works etc. We do have a tree and she loves cute snowmen and snowflakes

• Been there
    Been there

I got my present today.

Kat2u was my Secret Santa. It only took 3 days to get here. I got a beautiful card, a snowman ornament for my yet to go up tree. I got some homemade Bisscotti (never tried it before) and some gourmet coffee to have with it. I got a great rock (lava) from Mt. St. Helens, believe it or not that is very exciting to me. I was sad when Mt. Hood was the only mountain I got to see while visiting my son in Yakima, WA a couple years ago. I wasn't on the right side of the plane to even see Mt. St. Helens from the air.

I also got a shiny green wrapped present that I may not open till Christmas, or at least until I can't stand the suspence any longer. I can wait....I can wait....I can wait..........

Thank you so much Kat I love it all so far. My hubby thought I was goofy cause I was so excited when he said Merry Christmas HO-HO-HO you have a package.

Thanks again to Gadget for all his hard work in getting this together again this year.or maybe by now you need something alittle harder

• qwerty
    qwerty

Got my gift today. My Secret Santa was Lazyslob, thanks Lazy! I love the little puzzle and I am dieing to open the main prezi. Go on can I? can I?..........Please!

My Secret Santa gift was posted out today.

Qwerty

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well...let's see. I finally got my Secret Santa name. Not sure who it is, but well...I'll figure something out.

Me? I enjoy non-fiction books (used is OK).

CDs: music, something unique, independent bands/artists. I tend to like rock, alternative, punk, compilations, that sort of thing. (used is OK)

Thanks!
    Ray

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I am dieing to open the main prezi. Go on can I? can I?..........Please! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

• jwbot
    jwbot

Ok I got the reply...sorry I have been gone. My next post...you will see why.
    Anyway I got the message and I will be getting them a gift and sending it right away!!! I have not read through the thread, what is the $$ limit?

Ok thanks!

Oh and if someone is sending me a gift, some ideas:
    I like anything!
    but I mean...hmm... candles are nice and simple, I really don't know, I am easy to please. I will love whatever is sent to me. :)

*edit*
    I need to add, I am on a diet! NO CANDY!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy
    It IS the one with the pulsating action that squirts on demand

Scratching my head trying to think what this could be??????Could you show me a picture please Eman!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'll be shopping for my secret santa this weekend. I've been busy as hell, and money hasn't been to friendly to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit