I photographed a ghost! See pics!

by Sirona 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sirona
    Sirona

Abaddon

BLUR>LOOKS LIKE GHOSTIE>IS GHOSTIE,

LOL you got me!

I guess you are right, the first pic is very likely to be just the distortion. The second pic, I'm not so sure... but of course my brain sees what I want it to see as you mentioned.

I have an exceedingly good imagination too,

Sirona

• shotgun
    shotgun

Don't listen to them Sirona...I'll tell ya what I see.

A cheap date, you go away on vacation and end up in the Graveyard...I'm not sure what you two were doing that had the camera shakin enough for apparitions to appear but I hope the entire trip was fun.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

As I understand it, ghosts do not appear on film. So, if you take a picture of one, the picture shows up without the ghost in it.

Now, when I look at your pictures, I really don't see anything. This proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ghosts do not show up on film. Therefore, you have snapped a ghost.

• El blanko
    El blanko

My friend has a similar problem when trying to quantify his experiences using a digital camera ... most people just say - "a quirk of light or dust or an over active imagination" etc.

Yet, I know he is telling the truth and he has had many odd experiences that have no clear explanation.

I believe in the supernatural and the spirit world, so I haven't got a problem here.

All very interesting stuff Sirona.

My friend awoke two nights ago to a curious mist above his bed (and no he doesn't sleep in a swamp!). Four weeks ago several forks involuntarily hurled themselves across his kitchen. A week before he heard something come into the room and sit on his bed; when he looked there was a dent at the end of the bed.

Makes me laugh actually, as every other day he seems to have a close encounter of the whacky kind. Rather him than me

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Sorry, all I see is a shadow in a graveyard full of shadows. There is nothing more out of the ordinary about that shadow than all the others.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Reminds me of the Goodies episode where they go hunting the Loch Ness Monster - the Scot who's equipping the expedition sells them a "special camera for taking fuzzy, out of focus photographs".

• upside/down
    upside/down

NEVER EVER "DO" 'SHROOMS BEFORE A SHOOT!!

ALTHOUGH I THINK I DID SEE THE HOODED FIGURE (WAS HE STANDING NEXT TO BIG FOOT?)LOL

jUST KIDDIn

U/D

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Sirona, this looks ghostly..... But it is only very, very cold up there - head down.... thought you would like this picture.. added: picture is from Reuters - according to "De Telegraaf" Todays newspaper.

• observador
    observador

Oh my God, is it the one with the baseball cap?!!!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Sirona,

I tend to be very skeptical whenever the "ghost" is seen in or near glass. Sometimes images can be created just by reflections or imperfections in the glass.

For example, a few years ago, a few miles from here people flocked to a building to see the supposed image of the madonna. Turns out it was just a seal failure of the insulating glass. The silver oxide of the low-e coating started to tarnish because of exposure to oxygen and produced a milky coating between the glass. Convective loops contributed by creating a somewhat swirling pattern that produced the supposed image.

The other images that don't involve glass...just look like a double exposure to me....sorry.

Coffee (who works for a window manufacturer....can you tell?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit