I photographed a ghost! See pics!

by Sirona 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

Hi Sirona,

usually, ghosts HATE digital images or recordings. They like analog processes;-)

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Regardless of what the pictures actually represent, I do see the faces on the ones on the right. You can make out their eyes, noses, foreheads, cheek bones, hoods, and what looks like hands hanging out of the window. The one on the right looks like he's smiling. The one on the left may have a beard. Cool whatever it is.

• Golf
    Golf

Two locals showed me pictures of them and behind them were faces of ghosts. It wasn't taken at night either.

Golf

• oldflame
    oldflame

Sorry I dont see any ghost, all I see is some blury pics of an old church

Watch ghost hunters on the sci fi channel if you want to see some real ghost.

• Spectrum
  • Bryan
    Bryan

Yeah, sorry Sirona, but with the shaky shots nothing can be taken as it seems. If they were perfectly exposed and focused and you still had the shady images, I'd jump on your wagon!

Bryan

• daystar
    daystar

The mind is very adept at seeing recognizable shapes within images. I'm reminded of those photos of the WTC and the smoke coming out taht looked sort of like what one might imagine the devil's face looked like.

What you're seeing is a combination of distortion in your digital photos due to low light levels, slow shutter speed, and the human visual processing center doing it's job.

I don't think it would be difficult for me to reproduce the effect myself, purposefully.

• vitty
    vitty

This post is over a year old...........!!!!!!!!

• kid-A
    kid-A

I definitely see the image of a small boys face overlooking the tombstone on the left hand side.....however, as Daystar said, the visual cortex just naturally looks for familiar forms in any sort of distorted image so it could all be a visual illusion. Very creepy picture though, shoud have posted this at halloween! LOL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jesus that is scary - a journey down the A590/591 will never be the same again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit