I photographed a ghost! See pics!

by Sirona 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yes that is right. At least I think it might be a ghost

Here is the story: Hub and I went to Bowness on Windermere for a holiday last week. We had a great time. On the way back to the BnB I saw the lovely moon and decided to take a picture of it (pagans can't resist photographing the moon! LOL) Anyway the pictures didn't turn out too well and so I forgot about it until the next day - when I looked on the digital viewer the next day we could both see a figure, which faces the camera on the first pic then moves away on the second pic.

That was enough to tempt us to take a few more pictures around that church the next night. This we did, but we couldnt see anything else unusual UNTIL we got home on Friday and put the pics onto the computer. Ironically the first pic isn't anywhere near as clear as we'd at first imagined. I will post that pic aswell, but the main pictures of interest are a couple of others: one shows two hooded figures in the graveyard, the other shows figures in the doorway of the church. In both they seem to be very clear. See them here: http://gallery109746.fotopic.net/c335902.html

You see, we saw these once the pictures were on the PC screen which is of course much larger and you have the capability to zoom in. I swear to God(dess) that these are what genuinely came off my digital camera.

Incidentally, these were taken 1 November, or "all souls day" spooky.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Incidentally, I had the camera on "night vision" so the shutter speed is slower. This is the cause of some of the distortion I think. However we have taken other photos without a problem on that same setting.

The images uploaded are the best I could do at zooming in, but you might try saving them to your PC and then zooming in yourself because you'll see a lot more detail.

Sirona

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sorry, but all I see are double-exposure side-effects of having such a low shutter speed.

Try taking the pictures with the camera on a tri-pod and with the timer so that the camera will not be moving when the picture is taken.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Okay, in the first picture, I think I see a hooded figure next to the two lights towards the left side of the photo looking at the camera. I also think I see the two hooded figures in front of the window on the right side of the frame facing the first figure.

• bebu
    bebu

I didn't see anything unusual, Sirona... sorry. Edited to add: Look, I photographed a ghost too!

<------------------- Halloween night. Only the eyes are distinct in this picture...

But I was seeing some very strange figures in that green wavy background of your gallery. Now those were spooky!

bebu

• Sirona
    Sirona

Okay, in the first picture, I think I see a hooded figure next to the two lights towards the left side of the photo looking at the camera. I also think I see the two hooded figures in front of the window on the right side of the frame facing the first figure.

Yes, I see that! I hadn't seen that before. Apart from emailing the originals, I can't see any other way of sharing these pictures with people, but I must say that with zoom and looking at them in their original size (which was over 2000 pixels wide) you can see actual detail on the face areas...

Sirona

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Incidentally, I had the camera on "night vision" so the shutter speed is slower. This is the cause of some of the distortion I think.

I think it's the cause of all the distortion. There's nothing in either photograph that couldn't be easily explained by shaky hands on a slow shutter speed.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Details on the face, eh? Cool. Then after I get done with this rush job, I'm going to do just that.

I'm curious, did you feel anything whilst taking the pictures? I mean did you feel any emotional response either with you or at the church?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Derek

I think it's the cause of all the distortion. There's nothing in either photograph that couldn't be easily explained by shaky hands on a slow shutter speed.

Are you suggesting that I have shaky hands?

What if you can make out actual features of the faces close up?

Sirona

• Brummie
    Brummie
    What if you can make out actual features of the faces close up?

Ya mean like eye lashes, nostrils, lips, cheek bones? Then I would suggest you send them to be included in the next Watchtower subliminal image book.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit