I photographed a ghost! See pics!

by Sirona 63 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sirona
    Sirona

Noone can seriously say to me that this was caused by shaky hands and slow shutter speed:

Look at the people in the picture!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:This we did, but we couldnt see anything else unusual UNTIL we got home on Friday and put the pics onto the computer.

eh? Unusual? There is nothing spooky or unusual about those pictures.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

There are no people in that picture.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bloody Rod Stewart, raise a camera to your eyes and there he is, skulking in the bushes. HS

• Sirona
    Sirona

I've added a circle to show where I mean, unfortunately this distorts this version, but look at where I circled on the other picture and you'll see a mans head / face. He is facing to the right and has dark hair.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I see Dead people......

Seriously though, Things such as this fascinate me, and will look at the pics. more in depth, and see if I notice anything strange. Will let you know what develops....(pun intended)

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Noone can seriously say to me that this was caused by shaky hands and slow shutter speed:

Anybody who's ever used a camera with variable shutter speeds would seriously tell you that's exactly what caused it.

Look at the people in the picture!

I don't see any.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Not sure what I see, but the pictures do give me the creeps.

• nilfun
    nilfun

To me the shape looks like a shy little boy leaning on the headstone.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

There is nothing supernatural, or even weird, in those pictures. For fooks sake spooklovers, learn how images get formed onto film or ccd's before you go telling the world that your long exposure, hand held, misplaced focus, flash/ambient light combination, god-knows-what-out-of-focus-object-is-reflecting-into-the shinier-areas.... photo, has finally captured the elusive spiritworld!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit