Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Fleur
    Fleur

Even when I'm quiet around here, you're still in my thoughts, Mario. Daily. Please know that.

love and hugs,

Essie and family

• bem
    bem

Seems to be going around Marrio we're thinking of you. and wishing you well being and strength.BEM

• bebu
    bebu

I haven't forgotten you either, Mario...!! (You know that.)

...I've been waiting for an update from RIVASC (it's been a busy time, I understand). Last I heard (about 2 weeks ago) was that Mario was moving forward as could be hoped and expected. I plan to call tomorrow and check.

But of course, I hope that Mario will update us himself... (please?)

In the meantime, howsabout, everyone send Mario a "Thinking of You" email? His email is

[email protected]

bebu

• bebu
    bebu

An Update!

Mario is still attending group sessions at RIVASC, and he is getting support for victories as well as help with sorting out handling relationship challenges. They are employing him in a very small fashion, so she feels that he is still in strong need of financial help. His cell phone has been cut off ...

SO, if you have had a commitment in helping Mario, you can send him an EMAIL, send him a CARD, and if possible, send him some $$. Even $5 - $10 can make a world of difference if many people do it. And if many people send cards/emails, then it will also make a world of difference to him still. Don't forget!

Mario Balletta
    PO Box 91016
    Johnston RI 02919

bebu

• Valis
    Valis

thanks for the update bebu..

• bebu
    bebu

bttt

• bem
    bem

Thanks for the update from me too Bebu

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I took a look at this thread for the first time tonight and I am shocked by what has happened.

Mario, you have my deepest sympathy.

The rest of you, I'm blown away by the support from you all. You guys and girls really are the best. I must add that I feel totally ashamed of myself for not looking at the thread sooner.

Mario, if I lived nearby I would be straight around to give you a big hug, a shoulder to cry on, dinner and a job with as much time off as you needed to sort out your affairs.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Love

Chris

• bebu
    bebu

bttt

• bem
    bem

bttt...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest