Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• bebu
    bebu

Oh, UR, this is an overwhelming story... I am moved by your fierce love and devotion to your kids, that you would do all that you did to save them. This tragedy is absolutely surreal.

UR, I'm sending you and your daughters my prayers!! I wish you strength and courage at every point, and especially whenever you are tempted to despair. I pray that your family will rise from the ashes--literally--and your daughters will be restored to you in complete physical and emotional health. That your family life will have a new dawn after this dreadful night.

I really pray that you can feel supported by the love of your local community right now, as well as this one, and that somehow our love will lift up your burden so that you can begin to truly breathe, and breathe with hope. Not just for this minute but for the duration.

We all feel so powerless now, but we care about you very, very much!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((UR & girls)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

bebu

Edited to add: I think your being an ex-marine really helped you in your decisive actions... do you feel so, too?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

UR Crying and greiving with you. I just don't know what else to say.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Shocked speechless by this! I'm so sorry (((Utopian))). I'll be keeping you and your daughters in my thoughts.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Oh man, UR I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I can honestly say that all of my training and experiences faded from memory during the blaze. I literally did not know what to do next and panicked and drew blanks. It was extremely stressful.

It happened so quickly and yet a few minutes seemed like hours in retrospect. I will never forget how my life changed in a few short hours.

I know now that my ex-wife's bi-polar/schizophrenic/delusional/paranoid behavior is DEFINITLEY linked to a WTBS childhood and upbringing. Her father was an elder for over 30 years and she was a fourth generation witness. They were extremley strict and one of those families that was overboard and tantamount to child abuse (many beatings, forced participation in everything).

There is a lot at work here and there will be a mountain of information to uncover. I will eventually post photos from the sight so all can see the wreckage.

Thx again for all of the support!

• Brummie
    Brummie

My God, totallly speechless but my head is spinning for you UR!

You and family are close to our hearts

Brummie

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Its all too horrid to consider. Its painful and disturbing and I can't express how sorry I am for you and your children.

But stop with the what ifs? UR. You need to focus on being strong for the children and not let yourself be broken further. That hellish nightmare was completely the fault of your crazy wife. Yes, it will take a long time for your children to heal from that wicked betrayal, but you saved them. Believe it.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'm almost speechless about your tragedy, Mario! I hardly know what to say.

Don't blame yourself, whatever you do! Shit happens, and this time it happened to your family. You need to stay strong for your kids!

PM me if you want.

AlanF

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, man, Utopian Reformist, I am nearly speechless. If I were in your shoes, I would be wracked with guilt, going over the events, trying to figure out what I could have done to prevent it...basically, crazymaking thoughts. I want you to be healthy and strong for your baby and your older girl, they are so traumatized. So as others have said, be sure to care for yourself, listen to the counsellors, work through the grief.

You might have to lock it away for a little while to help take care of your daughters. They are life, they are the future.

• Valis
    Valis

Good grief! Mario, so terribly sorry to hear of this happening to you. I had to sit back and take all that in...absolutely horrible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit