Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1241 Replies latest members private

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mario,

I have taken a leave from posting here for a while. But I did come and read and check on you and your situation.

I once read that regret is much healthier to feel in a situation such as yours than is guilt. I looked for information about it just now and here is the first page I have looked at. I hope this information will help you.

Tenderregards, Heather

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

God bless the parent who has to bury their child.

Surely that must be life's most onerous challenge.

I am praying for God to bless you Mario and also to shield you during this time from those who deliberately use this vulnerablility to engage in spirituality poaching (like the JWs). I will always remember and admire your courage and strength during your family tragedy.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I wish I was a poet, or just clever with word so that i could come up with something that woud just be right, but I am not that clever.

I am just like all of here tonight, shatterred , gutted and also immensely proud that we have known, albeit by keyboard, such a strong loving father as Mario. ...Poor little Talia... she will now rest in peace.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry, (((Mario)))

Truly, very sad to hear this. Wishing you much strength during this difficult time.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I pray that you have much needed strength Mario to get you through this most trying time.

cj

• Mystery
    Mystery

LDH -

Can you fill us in on how he is doing?

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Mario, I am overwhelmed with emotion at what you have and are going through. You have my deepest condolences. I hope you and yours can find a modicum of peace in the coming time.

*hugs*
    Cerise~

• morty
    morty

((((((((((Mario)))))))))

((((((((((Talia))))))))))

May you be pain free sweet child

Love Michelle

• myself
    myself

(((((((((((Talia))))))))))))))alt

(((((((((((Mario))))))))))) so sorry

• karategirl
    karategirl

I just kept thinking of you and Talia all day today at work. Wish I could give you a hug. I also thought of your other daughter. Keep hold of her tight. Don't lose them both. Talia would want you two to stick together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit