Any One Know How Eman Is Doing?

by Undecided 78 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Best regards to Eman for a speedy recovery!!! Flowers Flowers

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((Eman and HerLadyship)))

I'm so sorry to learn of the not-so-great news of Eman's condition. He must have been in terrible pain, and hopefully now that the docs have determined the cause---they'll have him fixed up in no time!

huhs,

Annie

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm so sorry to hear of Eman's illness. Glad you know what the cause is now, no doubt they have some powerful antibiotics, etc., that they can direct at it and clear it right up. Give him our regards.

Huggs,

Sherry

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Best wishes to Eman for a speedy recovery!!!

Downunder we're also wanting you on the mend.

Warmest regards,

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi Christina,

Sorry to hear that news. Please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

ruptured bowel

I knew the Greek dancing was a bad idea!!!

Catch ya soon,
    Ross.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Mike))))) (((((Christina))))) Good grief, if they EVEN suspected appendicitis they shouldn't have played around but gotten in there and taken it out!!! I'm glad it's out now but I think those doctors should be given a good tongue-lashing for dithering about it.

Poor thing, he must be in a lot of pain. Hope all goes well and he has a speedy recovery.

Lots of love,

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    They were alarmed to find he had a ruptured bowel and widespread peritonitus.

HL, I am so sorry to hear this. Please give Eman, all our best wishes.

How does something like this happen? I would think a competent doctor would have recognized symptoms earlier.

Chris

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((Mike)))))))))) ((((((((((Christina))))))))))

OMG, how awful!! I am so glad they figured out what was wrong and were able to fix it and get him on the road to recovery !! Please send him our best and let him know that we miss him !! I hope that you are getting some rest too Christina- this must have been quite frightening for you !

Lisa

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mike and Christina, you continue to be in our thoughts, and hearts.

Challenging times, indeed, but that indomitable Brit spirit, and the love you share, will serve you well.

Sending warmest wishes your way.

Craig & Kate

• Xena
    Xena

Please send my best wishes for a speedy recovery and hugs to Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit