Any One Know How Eman Is Doing?

by Undecided 78 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Englishman. We're pulling for ya.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Good to know they found where the problem was.

Heres wishing you a speedy recovery Mike.

Here have some herbal tea >

Qwerty

• onacruse
    onacruse

Excellent!

Old codgers like us "take a lickin' and keep on tickin'."

• RR
    RR

I saw e-man kicking "the Brains" butt ....

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Old codgers like us "take a lickin' and keep on tickin'."

I don't know if the term "codgers" includes old ladies as well, but I'll hafta agree with ya!

Sorry to hear that Eman's recuperation is taking a bit longer than he'd like (us too!) but we know he's doing better now and that means everything!

Take care Mike & Christina....

hugs,

Annie

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

THanks for the update Simon. Wishing E-man the very BEST !

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You just know taht he's gonna turn it into a mini-series, huh?
    I want to know if he got a visit from Lucy Sausage!

Thanks for the news, Simon.
    When ya read this MIke, regards, and Get Well Soon. This place is missing you.
    (((Her Ladyship)))

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi All!

Thank you so much for all your kindness and good wishes. Christina has been printing off everything for me to read while I'm in hospital.

Thanks, it's been a real tonic for me during some quite uncomfortable days. The humour is much appreciated too.

Here's where I'm at: The Hospital have a allowed me a few hours home leave today. I feel as weak as a kitten but I'm not in any pain.

They'd picked up that I had a serious bowel or kidney disorder very quickly and had intended to use massive anti-biotic doses to control the infection so that they could identify what to treat rather than going in full tilt. As it happens they eventually identified a ruptured bowel which in turn caused other major problems. I had a thing called the Hartmanne procedure, an apendectomy and peri..something or other.

I will have to use a colostomy bag for a few months until the bowel is re-connected.

The most touching thing for me has been how my family have rallied around and supported me through all this. Christina has held me tight through some of the worst times of my life. God, I love that girl so much.

Thanks again everyone, I will update more when they let me out for good.

Keep Smiling!

Mike / Englishman.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

E-Man.

Glad to see your post. Hope you have a very speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you again very soon.

• minimus
    minimus

Glad to hear from you EMan! I hope you'll get well QUICKLY!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit