Any One Know How Eman Is Doing?

by Undecided 78 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Please give my regards to e-man. I wish him the best and a speedy recovery.

HappyDad

• Belmont
    Belmont

We called on Christina and son Ben yesterday. Mike is now recovering after his op, but it will be slow going. He has been through a painful ordeal as it took some time for the hospital to decide what was wrong. As it was actually peritonitis, we can only imagine the pain he was in. Anyway, he's on the mend now, and as Chris says, he's a strong man. Ben says they will try to get a laptop to him when he's well enough so he can share it all with you.

• somebody
    somebody

Thank you for keeping us informed, Christina.

We wish Mike a quick recovery and hope he'll be back soon!

Wishing you all well,

somebody and zev

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that it sounds like he can now get on with healing. It all sounds rather painful.

Get well soon, Mike, we're missing ya.

(((Herladyship / Englishboy)))

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Wishing Mike a speedy recovery.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm so glad to hear that Mike is on the road to health...what a relief to have him feeling better. All the best to Mr and Mrs E for a very speedy recovery!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thanks Belmont for the update,

As it was actually peritonitis, we can only imagine the pain he was in. Anyway, he's on the mend now, and as Chris says, he's a strong man.

Wow that is a very serious condition, I'm glad Mike has a strong constitution but that still packs a wallop!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Mike!

Kate & Craig

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Painful, hell -- he could have DIED!!! I believe I'd have a word or two with those doctors. I am so glad he's on the mend, and I hope he gives us his usual brilliant commentary on the situation when he gets the laptop.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thank you for the update Belmont.

Can't keep a good man down.

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks HL and Belmont for the updates.

HL and Mike,

I'm so sorry you have this problem! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

I know two women who had the same thing (perotinitis from a ruptured bowel) and they're both fully recovered for years now. But it's serious and the operation is a big one too (I had an abdominal surgery).

I hope the recovery goes extremely well.

Hugs,

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit