Any One Know How Eman Is Doing?

by Undecided 78 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

best wishes for englishman and her ladyship! very sorry to hear he's going through this and hope a speedy recovery ensues now that they've gotten to the bottom of it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Christina,

Please tell Mike that Mrs Ozzie was afflicted with the same thing some years ago - she recovered to her former self, thank God!

One thing it did leave her with though - she developed a taste for shiraz!!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

HerLadyship wrote: ...he had a ruptured bowel ...

Bisous wrote: ...now that they've gotten to the bottom of it...

He's gonna love that, when he reads it

• reboot
    reboot

poor Mike, Christina; i'm so sorry to hear he's having such a hard time, what a shock...lots of love and hope he recovers fast.

(.I cant remember the house number..can anyone help?)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Reboot:
    Can you remember the town?

• Robdar
    Robdar

A ruptured bowel? Sounds serious. Please send Mike my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Robyn

• dh
    dh

please pass on my best regards, i'm so sorry this has happened, mike is such a nice guy.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sorry to hear about Eman's plight I pray that he makes a speedy recorvery.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hi Christina,

We are sorry to learn that Mike had to have surgery. I think he put on a brave face last week and hid how bad he really felt. I'm glad we got to visit with you both last week. Tell Mike we are thinking about him and wish him a speedy recovery.

Hugs to you too.

S & S (Thirdson and Mrs Thirdson)

• Mulan
    Mulan

Christina, that is so terrible. Please give Mike our best, and lots of hugs from the Kings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit