Any One Know How Eman Is Doing?

by Undecided 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I miss Mike on here. Is he doing OK now? He is one of my favorites on this board.

Ken P.

• Gadget
    Gadget

bttt

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Simon said they talked to Her Ladyship yesterday and that he is doing ok and that she would try to post an update soon, maybe today.

Thank god! Whew.

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

Sorry I haven't been keeping you all informed - Mike is not too well. He had an operation yesterday because they could not identify the source of his infection and it wasn't getting any better. They were alarmed to find he had a ruptured bowel and widespread peritonitus.

He's a strong chap and I just know he is going to fight this one - but it might be a long job!

I will keep you informed of his progress and get a laptop to him as soon as he's well enough.

Christina (HL)

XXXXX

• Angharad
    Angharad

Oh sorry to hear that Christina Poor Mike

Please pass on our best wishes to him.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks for letting us know Christina/Her Ladyship. We have been concerned about him.. We'lll hold on to good thoughts for him

• Simon
    Simon

That's not good news but at least you know what you have to contend with now which takes away a lot of the uncertainty.

I hope all goes well and he get's through all this ok - he's always struck me as quite a determined chap so I'm sure he's battle through it.

Tell him we're thinking of him and will even pray to the great jebo-bah in case it helps in addition to offering alcoholic sacrifices to the powerful aposta-gods

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm so sorry that he is having to go through this. Tell him we are thinking about him and and hope it passes soon. He has our love and positive thoughts.

Ken P.

• shotgun
    shotgun

OMG...Christina please give my best to Mike

Ruptured bowel, Kidney pie, Blood pudding..how am I supposed to know what you Brit's consider a medical emergency.

• JH
    JH

Thanks for the update Christina. Tell Englishman that we all miss him, and hope he recovers quickly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit