Into the mystic (an experience).

by El blanko 207 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• El blanko
    El blanko
    Funny you should have this many replies in this thread on your mystical experiences

Such is the nature of the mystic ... hi, by the way!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sorry guys....I'm not buyin' it....it seems more often than not that if a woman relates these types of experiences, she's considered to be psycho-babe/emotionally labile/unstable....but....on the other hand, when a man relates these experiences, then his commentary is worthy of response.

No. I'm not bitter...it's just a statement of fact about the pseudo-equality of the sexes that I think more ppl ought to be aware of.

BTW, El Blanko....I'm really glad you've had such good responses to your posted experiences. Congratulations.

FB

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    Nobody has the faintest idea how gravity works, they've been searching for a vector for years but haven't found one. Funny how they still believe in it though.
    Aunt Fanny, if I stop believing in it, will I go flying off into space?????

Sunnygal, try it and see! There are documented cases of people levitating, after all. REM

You know how it feels being the minority living in a superstitious world?

So you are a skeptic and the rest of us poor deluded buggers who have, and value, our unexplainable experiences are superstitious. I'm wondering if you even have a clue that this might be a hurtful thing to say?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But, but, but, I go around the world wearing a kilt, and people still occasionally listen to me!
    Ok, maybe Rem doesn't...

Let's not turn this into a gender issue, huh?
    I thought you were a guy until recently.
    (Seriously - I kept mixing you up with FrankieSpeakin)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:There are documented cases of people levitating, after all.

• Xena
    Xena

:

There are documented cases of people levitating, after all.

There are?!?!

I heard ever since you went to France your feet haven't touched the ground

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, come to think of it Xena, I have seen things levitate!

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    :There are documented cases of people levitating, after all.

There are?!?!

Sure. They just aren't documented by anyone a skeptic would credit. Although I suspect that a true skeptic would immediately discount the observer no matter who he was. My father in law who is a hyperskeptic has always greatly respected Upton Sinclair as a true intellectual and great mind. In the later part of his life Upton Sinclair became very interested in telepathy and did a lot of experiments with his wife which established to his satisfaction that they were actually communicating with each other non-verbally (from separate rooms). I gave Sinclair's book about it to my father-in-law, who was really shocked and then immediately dismissed Sinclair has a nut. The proof? Sinclair believes in telepathy. The skeptic's system is a closed one. It can't be true because no one credible has ever observed it. And anyone who has ever observed can't be credible, because it isn't true. Edited for confusing typo

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wow, that's amazing to think about; that there are documented cases of people floating up off the ground, and it isn't common knowledge and talked about in every science class!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Do not chant this unless you tie yourself down...please...It's a levitation chant...start off slowly and say it progressively faster.

O - WA - TA - AS - I - AM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit