Your First Kiss

by Stefanie 72 Replies latest social relationships

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I was 10 years old (not a JW) with a girl called Barbara Taylor

• prophecor
    prophecor

I was 5, my father's best friends daughter, we were in the car alone, well at least without any adult supervision at the time, and we were in the back seat section of a 1960 Chevrolet Kingswood station wagon. I thought she was pretty, and I know I liked her a lot, and it kinda' just happened. I never kissed another girl after that till I was 12, she was 15 and clocking 200MPH fast. She immediately knew after my kissing her that the age I was projecting was not even close to my claims. Curses!!!

• Golf
    Golf

Oh yes! My present wife who was 12 at the time and I was 13. It was raining and it was book study night, late fall. She along with her girlfriend came by to see me and it took me (not her) a long time to have the courage to kiss her and it was under an umbrella. I was on cloud during the book study.

During the summer months we would go for boat rides (rent a boat)and make sure we were in the tall weeds and kiss. Oh the fifties and memories.

Guest77

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I was 20 and on my first date. I had fallen head over heels for a sister in my congregation and had finaly gathered the courage to ask her to go to dinner and a movie. At the end of the evening we sat in my car in her garage talking, I timidly put my arm around her and leaned toward her. I had never felt anything as soft as her lips, nothing as exciting as the rush of adreniline pulsating through my entire body. We kissed so long that my lips were numb. She put her hand under my shirt and my hand slowly slid up her dress. We got out of the car and walked to her door where we kissed again and this time she thrust her pelvis into mine. My heart was pounding. I thought that I was going to die of ecstasy.

• onacruse
    onacruse

My first kiss was when I was 20, at her place.

I also didn't hold a girl's hand, or sit by a girl at the KH, until I was 20.

I wish that wife of my virgin youth nothing but the best...and may the God she believes in help her.

• bebu
    bebu

Sweet 16, and at a retreat for Catholics.

This very shy, kind young man (18 years old) who attended a seminary high school, and en route to being a priest (he had told me), asked me to come around a building a few minutes before my ride left. And leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

I understand he never made it into priesthood, but I am sure he's making good lady very happy.

bebu

• jwbot
    jwbot

I was 12 and "going out" with this cute kid in my grade, Ricky. When the bell rang for him to go to the bus, he quickly kissed me on the lips. It was awesome. heheh

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Hmmmmm....without spilling the beans all together since I grew up with a few of you on this board LOL......

First kiss - 4th grade (shouldn't really count since she kissed everyone that year...nice girl, just liked to kiss LOL)

First official kiss - 6th grade...sweet girl in my class - basically because we were dared into "going steady" by our friends. I still see her often and it still makes us laugh.

First kiss that I meant......11th grade (16 years old) I was totally in love with a young sister my age. We spent lots of time together, talked a lot about deep meaningful 16 year old stuff. After one particular day of holding hands, giggling and staring in each others eyes....we leaned in (in typical hollywood movie fashion) and kissed. Wow....I knew right away that I liked that.....but like many here have said..as time passed and things heated up....she got a guilty conscience. She ended up "visitng relatives" for awhile and when she returned she suddenly married a very solid brother (considerably older then she) who had just gone through an approved divorce.

They are both still in the org. I saw her not long ago at my great grandmother's graveside service. She was the only (non family) jw to attend after my gram had dedicated decades of her life to the org. I was the one chosen by my family to speak at the service and afterwards I saw her looking at me and crying. Since I'm "shunned" I was trying to not make her uncomfortable but finally asked if she was ok. She leaned into me crying and said she was sorry...I said something dumb about death and she said no...she was sorry about how everything had turned out between us. She hugged me for a few moments, smiled and kissed me before running to her car. While the gesture was sweet it makes me sad to think that she might not really be happy.

Life is good for me with no regrets....I think it is Garth Brooks who sings that sometimes God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. At the time all I wanted was to be with this young sister but if she and I had ended up together I would most likely still be in the org...brainwashed or unhappy. While she will always mean something to me, I am one happy guy. I have a wonderful wife of nearly 15 years, 2 great kids and a productive, meaningful life filled with love, laughter and FREEDOM !

Sorry this was so long...but I am a sap and once I get thinking about things like this I can't stop until I get the the end of the story. LOL GREAT THREAD !!!

RGW

• Mac
    Mac

Holly Logger........second grade.

Later caught her eating boogers, an event that haunts me to this day.

mac, so glad I was too young to know about Frenching class

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Vividly, and I wish I didn't.........it was my BD and I had just turned 16. My sister's boyfriend thought it was a shame that I was 16 and NEVER been kissed, so, he decided to devirginize my lips..........I remember standing there with my eyes closed and analyzing the kiss as it happened........he slipped me the tongue and everything! EWWWWW!!! Did NOT enjoy it. With the right person, i.e. an emotional connection kissing later became my favorite thing......I remember when my future husband and I finally crossed the line into physical territory (we were dubs) we used to go at it for minutes at a time.........lol........saying goonight...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit