Your First Kiss

by Stefanie 72 Replies latest social relationships

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Do you remember it? What was it like?

Mine was in the 7th grade by a boy named Joe. It took me by surprise and i was dissapionted, because he tried to swallow my face!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, it was while hiding behind the china in a department store. (so our relatives wouldn't see what we were doing)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Cute..

I wonder how many guys will remember.

Sometimes I wonder if I was anyones first kiss...

• desib77
    desib77

Sadly I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19 years old.....I was a good little JW.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My first kiss was the "perfect" first kiss which quickly progressed into a very naughty first kiss, which then quickly progressed into all sorts of naughtiness.

• Stefanie
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie

(((desi))

• Sassy
    Sassy

My first kiss was my first threesome.. LOL

I was 15 yrs old and at my best friends house (in her bedroom).. she and I and a brother I had the hugest crush on were laying on her bed watching tv.. he kissed her then rolled over and kiss me!

At the time I thought how disapointing to have him kiss someone else first.. as if I was an after thought.. I didn't want to share the spot light of my first kiss with anyone else!

• jwbot
    jwbot

In 7th (or 8th?) grade I had a boyfriend (I always had boyfriends!!!! yay!) for like 2 weeks (average span for my middle/high school career) and one of the days he was heading out to the bus and we were just sitting down waiting for him to leave and when they called his pus number he quickly kissed me on the cheek and bolted. It was so cute! I was on cloud9 for a long time...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Dang Sassy!

You started out with a bang!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit