Your First Kiss

by Stefanie 72 Replies latest social relationships

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bull:I've just remembered that you met the lass I'm talking about. I took her to your wedding, where I was your best man.

I was fairly tense, on the drive down, with a certain blonde guy we both knew driving . She gave an excellent massage

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

Heh they say that you always remember your first kiss. Well mine was when i was about 9/10 (i was never a good JW kid like some people on here, lol) and it was with this boy that i had thought i was in love with. His name is written all over my diary from when i was young. We had met up one night and we were walking around where i live.There is a little wood not far from my house and he took me in there and just kissed me . I was on cloud nine... felt like a real little grown up.

Hehe, xLaurax

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

LT:

Can't remember her now I'm afraid dude.... too many brain cells been whitewashed with Whisky!! LOL!! You'll have to remind me.....!

On the other hand, I can remember the blonde haired nutter that drove you down there.... LOL!

I always had a thing for one of your folks house guests..... she was luvverly - you remember - the 'Monopoly' games until 4 am..! etc!! Happy times!! Going to their assembly in your Grans Starlet.... I'd lost loads of weight, and didn't have a belt for my trousers - had to walk round with my hands in my pockets!!! Any excuse ! ROFLMAO!!

Bull!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bull:The "house guest" left the JW's, too, some time back, as did most of her sisters. I haven't heard anything about them for years.

That was a great trip, to Norwich Assembly, especially seeing as we bunked off after lunch and went to a market on the way home - LOL
    The writing was on the wall even back then

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Location: Houston, TX - in the bushes near the 1st Baptist Church

Who: I don't remember!

• franklin J
    franklin J

My first real Kiss was a REAL KISS...actually I got the WHOLE PACKAGE that nite.

I was a newly minted x JW and was in my first year of architectural school. I had full time pioneered for four (4) years prior to my entering college in my early 20s. Although I had dated many "sisters" in my JW life ; none was with a view to marriage and so my "kissing" prowess was "zero". I was also a "virgin" ( not a good label for a guy in his early 20s.)

This was my first "real" date with a "wordly girl". I met her because she worked in the jewelry shop next door to the gym I worked out in and we would wave to each other every day. One day I worked up the courage to go in and ask her out to dinner. She accepted and we had a nice dinner where she promptly told me she was going to get me drunk and take me home to her apartment. I laughed at this; but that is EXACTLY what she did.

We did not date after that because she was engaged to someone else. So I suppose ( chuckle) that I was the one nite stand!

The dating continued after this; and so did the kissing. I felt like I had been privy to a worldwide "secret".

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My first kiss was with a girl I dated when I was 15 (she was also studying with the JWs). I snuck out on a date with her, and we had a blast. He hung out downtown, and she went into a store to buy some makeup. She stood there, put lipstick on, and kissed me right on my face! On the way home, I was incredibly paranoid that there was still lipstick on my face. I knew my JW mother would kill me if there was any trace of it left.

• Golf
    Golf

13 at the time, my wife to be. It took me 30 minutes to build up enough courage to kiss her. It was a rainy night and it was done under an umbrella, her friend was holding the umbrella by the way. I had to hurry because I had to get to the book study group. I don't remember if I was late or not. It makes no difference because I was on cloud nine any ways.

Guest 77

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    13 at the time, my wife to be. It took me 30 minutes to build up enough courage to kiss her. It was a rainy night and it was done under an umbrella, her friend was holding the umbrella by the way...

That's a very sweet story, Golf.

Flyin'

• betty boop
    betty boop

mine was with a j-dub "bad" boy who had dated just about every sister in the tri-state area and i guess i was next on his list..up until then we had just been friends, and then one day on the train he started nuzzling my neck hes all "does that tickle"? im like "hee hee i guess"

then he moved my face and kissed me..i pulled away and was like,,NO TOUNGE!!! he was like cmon relax so i did and he did and then i was like oooh i like it! and i still do!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit