Your First Kiss

by Stefanie 72 Replies latest social relationships

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

ok

I was 7, his name was "guy" I was fat and considered as ugly by everyone even by my own familly (Anne one of my sister and I got real affected by that - cause my other sisters was georgeous) and he was very handsome. he caught me when we were playing a hiding game ... well I did appreciate (no tongue involved ... )

I've met him 10 year later in a wedding ... I've recognised him ... he didn't recognise me, well actually he didn't even took a look at me ... (oh well ...)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    In 7th (or 8th?) grade I had a boyfriend (I always had boyfriends!!!! yay!) for like 2 weeks (average span for my middle/high school career) and one of the days he was heading out to the bus and we were just sitting down waiting for him to leave and when they called his pus number he quickly kissed me on the cheek and bolted. It was so cute! I was on cloud9 for a long

*sigh* the beauty of youth.....

I was fat and considered as ugly by everyone even by my own familly
    Uhh, thats just plain hard to believe!
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My first kiss was when I was 14. The girls name was Martha and not only was it my first kiss that it was my first intercourse too same night. We were camping out(Connecticut) and met these girls from Texas who were camping out too the rest was history,, she was a rich kid and wild.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Your 89 and you remember your first kiss..

Sounds hot, camping sex sounds like a ton of fun.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Uhh, thats just plain hard to believe!

Well actually it's true Anne and I were called : Laurel and Hardy (and it was kind obvious as we really looked like) ... anyway I took over the bad feeling that same year, maybe because of that kiss I don't know ...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I didnt have my first kiss till I was 18. Of course all of my friends had been kissed, so I lied about being kissed. My first kiss was with my older JW boyfriend, who later became my fiance. We were standing in the driveway of my parent's house. He told me he wanted to kiss me. I told him I never had. He tried and I started laughing, he tried again and I laughed somemore. Finally I mellowed out, a soft kiss became a deeper kiss, and by the time we were done I had to go inside to change my jeans. :) I learned really quickly though. My second 'first kiss' was with a guy I started seeing as I was leaving the witnesses. One night we sat in my car talking for hours and I finally just leaned over and said 'can I kiss you?' Then I kissed him and we made out for what seemed like forever. Afterwards he burst out laughing and said 'what if I had said no?' With everything said and done, I will ALWAYS remember those great memories.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

My first kiss as a 8 year old was with a babysitter! She was 13 at the time.

Yiz

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yiz!

Were you uncomfortable?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Were you uncomfortable?

At first I thought it was neat, but after all the kissing we did, I ended up with a headache! LOL! I have no idea why I ended up with a headache back then. I never got them again when I got older.

Yiz

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

When I was 13, I had a girl friend who was 18. I looked older and she looked younger, and it worked appearance-wise, at least. She wasn't an "official" girlfriend, but we both liked each other a lot. My father was dating her cousin, so we got to see each other often, too. Not very much happened between us, but I did get my first kiss from her for my 14th birthday (actually, she kissed me). That was in February, it was summertime before I got both the opportunity and the nerve to kiss her again. Guess I was a slow starter. I was WAY too shy as a kid...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit