Your First Kiss

by Stefanie 72 Replies latest social relationships

• New Castles
    New Castles

I was 14 and the girls name was Angela from school....I will never forget it.

It was nice, one of those good memories!

• rocketman
    rocketman

My first kiss was a mirror. I just thought I was so cute!

Narcissist Class.

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

I, too, was the good, innocent 18 year old pioneer witness girl. The guy I was head over heels for spent all his time with me but wanted to go to Bethel, so he didn't want to have a girlfriend. Finally, I got the courage up to tell him I loved him when we had been out with other kids that night. We conveniently lived on the same street, so I was following him as we driving home. He pulled into a TJ Maxx parking lot and I followed. After a lot of hemming and hawing, we finally kissed. It's true what they say about fireworks!! The sparks flew. That boy never did get to Bethel, but he's been married to me for 7 years!!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

WOW nb!

*wishing mine was like hers*

• poppers
    poppers

My first kiss was at my junior class beer party. With a bit of alcohol coursing through me all inhibitions didn't stand a chance as I brazenly approached the hottest girl in class and asked to kiss her. Equally uninhibited she obliged - Bliss! And by the way, at 53 she is still the hottest female I know.

Unfortunately, I spent most of the night making out with one of the "plainer" girls in class, but at least the barrier had been broken.

• RR
    RR

Ah, I remember my first kiss:

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I can't believe I still remember his name, but it was with a boy named Kenny Pergerson. I was only six years old in the first grade. It was during recess behind some bushes.

• Lilac5
    Lilac5

I was 15 he was 23 and "considered" a nice "witness boy" until we gave each other hickies!!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    'Monopoly' games until 4 am

I remember you playing those and sometimes they would go on for a couple of days. Sadly I never learnt to play because my dad reckoned it was materialistic and would set me on the path to greed!

Did anyone else have any rules in their house that no one else had? For instance we were never allowed to watch the Wizard of Oz because if it had wizard in the title that was enough to indicate demonic content. We couldn't watch Knightrider either, because if a car talked then it had to be demonised...actually remembering that cracks me up now. We even had a family study on it as my dad was a great believer in centreing the study around any spiritual problems we might have! The daft thing was my cousins were allowed to watch it when they came to stay, their Dad was an elder, so we would all have to leave the room discreetly until it was over. The cousins on the other hand were not allowed to watch the A Team because it was violent and they might start doing dangerous manoeuvures with cars flying through the air and exploding. We were allowed to watch it because Dad said it wasnt really violent, because they all got out of the cars alive!

Ah the memories!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I will never forget my first kiss.

A "worldly" girl from high school. In fact, I still keep in touch with her, and my wife has even met her!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit