Your First Kiss

by Stefanie 72 Replies latest social relationships

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

(((ohio)))

(((Insomniac)))

(((Badger)))

Wow you guys are making me all warm and fuzzy feeling..

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yep, I remember, I was in 7th grade. A boy named Mark ran into the girl's bathroom to kiss me, quick kiss on the lips and he ran away. We had been having quite a crush on each other for awhile......then we went 'steady'. My first tongue kiss was on the night of 8th grade graduation.......Tommy. I was quite surprised. We had been holding hands and we went up to his room at his parents house.......it was a party for us graduates ........ I really thought he was going to show me his room!! hehe.

• Maverick
    Maverick

7th grade, spin the bottle, back of the class, teacher had to go to some conference. Kissed three or four girls, like them all. Mav

• nowisee
    nowisee

l5 years old. at a teenage jw basement party. slow dancing to "could this be magic?" sung by THE DUBS!! no kidding. an italian "worldly" boy who was studying zeroed in on me. someone turned the lights out momentarily. wow.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I, too, was a good JW who didn't get kissed until 18 years of age.

My girlfriend and I convinced our parents to let us drive four hours to Iowa for a Stevie Ray Vaughan concert. We ended up hanging out backstage with the opening band. They told us there was a party at their hotel (naive, I know). I remember driving through Dubuque, Iowa with these two guys in my back seat and they pointed to this really nice (for Dubuque) hotel and said, "That's where Stevie's staying."

Unfortunately, the hotel for the Johnny Winter band was a Motel 6. So my first kiss was with the bass player for Johnny Winter in Dubuque, Iowa at a Motel 6. After we kissed, we watched "Butch and Sundance: The Early Years." Didn't get home until four in the morning and my mom has been asking me for 20 years what really happened that night. I keep telling her we got lost.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The year 1967. Summertime.

Place: Morgan City, La. cast party for my parents' drama group: the Footlighters.

On the grounds of a beautiful old southern home complete with gardens and a glassed in summer house. Like something from an old movie.

Night time. Crickets and frogs singing. "It's A Kind Of Hush" by the Herman Hermits playing on a radio the teenagers had.

I am eight years old. We kids are playing tag. Kirk, a very adorable older man of 10 or 11 is "it". He chases me off away from everyone, knocks me to the ground and plants this very passionate, knock-your-socks-off, lingering kiss right on my cheek. It took my breath away. It still makes me dizzy thinking about it. It was the first time I felt truly desirable. *Sighhhhh* He had curly blonde hair, big blue eyes and a dimple in his chin and of course a lot taller than me. Wow. Magic. Absolute magic.

Flyin'

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

On a dare from my two best friends in 6th grade, I kissed my "boyfriend" out by a tree near the playground. He didn't speak to me for two days afterwards as we had lured him out there under false pretenses.

First real kiss was by the lockers in high school in 11th grade. It was cute and innocent.. but titillating!

Country Girl

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I can't honestly remember the first time I kissed a gal. I was doing so throughout my life, with different emotions, depending on what part of my life I was going through at the time.

I do have an excellent memory for first kisses, though. They just got better and better.

I remember my first kiss "with tongue" being on parting from a lassie that I fell in love with.
    It was very late, after spending a great day there. We hugged and parted. I got to the gate, but ran back, past her family and friends. She had run to her room, upset, so I burst in there. It started very tenderly but became passionate, before I really had to go.

I had a two hour drive to run it through in my mind. From then on I dubbed the "A1" the "Road to Hell" (Chris Rhea was on the radio).

Sadly I lived in Scotland, and had to return there in the following few days, whilst she lived in England. The distance was too much for her...
    A year after we broke up I met my wife.

"Regrets, I've had a few..."

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

My first kiss was when I was a wee nipper, about 7ish, with a girl name Shelly. She had the most beautiful curly red hair!

My first 'real' kiss (snog, tonsil tennis, frenchy...etc) was with a lass named Tina. My best friend was going out with her sister (he got nick named 'PacMan' - use your imagination!!) and they tried to matchmake... it was disastrous!! We started to kiss... heavily.... then I just burst out laughing!! She was not amused!

Apparently her nickname was Kitkat..... I wonder why ?

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit