Your First Kiss

by Stefanie 72 Replies latest social relationships

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Oh dear.

I dont know what to say, and thats a first! What an eye opener!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Does dog´s count?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sure why not, when did this happen LS yesterday?

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

They just want their share of the steak in my mouth. Don´t think it´s real unconditional love.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I was 20 when I got my first kiss. I was living in Winnipeg at the time, and there was a sister named Jill who lived in Riverton, Manitoba. We went out one night, and she asked me if I would kiss her, and I told her I have never kissed, and she said she would show me how. Boy, did she ever! It was not the ordinary run of the mill kiss, it was the sloppy, wet kissing, with lots of tongue action, I would swear we were able to lick each others tonsils! Evidently I got an "A" on my first lesson...

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Damn, it was sweet, and over way too soon. I was 16 and living on my own to escape my stepfather's abuse, but still hanging on to being a witness as my only lifeline. There was a cute wholesome dub boy I liked, but that was going nowhere, also a dissolute wordly man exactly twice my age that I worked with. One night, on break, the worldly guy leaned in and planted one on me. I barely had time to register the feel of his beard stubble and the smell of Gitanes cigarettes on his breath, and it was over.

I know, I know. A 32 year old man who kisses a 16 year old girl like that, and then asks if he can come home with her, should be arrested. And be assured, that kiss was the only thing he ever got from me. But it intrigued me like nothing had before, and kissing is to this day my favorite thing to do.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Ohio: By my calculations, you lived in Winnipeg around 1985. I lived there from 1979 to 1981, and hung out there for another three or four years. Did our paths ever cross? Over the years, I was in Balmoral, Lansdown, and East Kildonan congregations.

• Badger
    Badger

GREAT thread, Stef!

I was 16, and she was too. We were at a wedding reception, and I had the most massive crush on this one sister since I was 11.

She was the TOTAL package. The inner strength of Katherine Hepburn, wit of Wanda Sykes, mouth of Gina Gershon, eyes of Natalie Wood and the legs of Jamie Lee Curtis. I pined in silence for years. A sweet word from her put me on cloud nine for weeks on end. But, she was a catch for anyone, and I was down on the depth chart.

Well, a song I knew she loved was playing ("No One Ever Is To Blame") and I grabbed her. Didn't ask, just took.

Danced. Didn't say a word. Just looked.

We walk outside and talk a bit. Around the Corner. She begins to play with my tie and gives a little tug...My neck was pulled...not jerked, but pulled.

Nothing lewd or carnal...a nice, soft lip lock with a wee touch of tongue.

Immediately after, we simultaneously opened our eyes. If I ever see the look she gave me in another woman, You'll never hear from me again.

But, too much too young. She said we should wait. She didn't...at 18, she got married to a 30 y.o. elder. I went to the wedding and was a good guy. I tried to feel sorry for myself but she was far too happy. I couldn't feel bad after seeing that.

Unfortunately, she's been downhill from there. last few times I saw her (before the fade) she avoided me. I hear she's become very phlegmatic and bitter. That really hurts. Makes me wish I could have done something more.

I wonder if she thinks about that kiss at all. I know I do, and I've been trying to top it ever since. Sad part is, I never got to really tell her how I felt.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I was a well behaved 18 year old JW pioneer and I asked the girl who I had had the most incredible crush on for several years if I could kiss her. She was older and more experienced, but she just said nothing, put her arms around me, came close and looked up at me waiting. And boy, I kissed her just like I had on my pillow every night for the previous two years. She got one hell of a kiss, and I was high on adrenaline for several hours after.

I still think about her sometimes.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Runningman-OMG! Lansdown was my cong. But I used to go to E. Kildonan quite a bit, as that is where most of my friends were! Will PM you in a bit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit