You may think I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May...

by SixofNine 96 Replies latest social relationships

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Never mind Sheila (wrong impression) with you reaction now I know it was ...

• Valis
    Valis

Once again another Texan ravages the countrysides of Europe...bwahahah..

Eh sixie and frenchie...best of luck...oh and you should make sixie bring you down here some time

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• twolips
    twolips

Sixofnine

You are a sweet, tender person. I'm happy you found someone you can connect with. Isn't that what we all truly desire?

Best to the both of you.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Congrats...again...

how she "makes his heart a-flutter",

Yep, your French accent even shows in the words you post, always made my heart flutter, too. lol You seem like a gentle soul in love with a gentleman!

Be happy

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Good grief, how did I miss this thread???!!! Congratulations you two! I'm so happy for you, love is wonderful!

Sherry

• gumby
    gumby

............................................................... I caint help it.

Gumby

• ballistic
    ballistic

Congratulations you two! Love is in the air! I have a date tomorrow myself and that is not a common thing for this guy.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Sixy!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. This is wonderful, wonderful news!!

(((Sixy & FBF))) Wishing you both immeasurable joy together.

Lisa

• onacruse
    onacruse

FBF, now you just nevermind that cranky old AlanF...there's more to that story than he's admitting (as his own words suggest [let the reader use discernment]).

Simon, if you're looking for finder's fees, well, there's at least yet one more potential in the works.

But most important of all: FBF, I beg and plead with you--please make Sixer move to France, and then the US will be rid of a significantly pestiferous clod-hopping varmint.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OMG Sixy and frenchbabyface!!! I'm so happy for you both, although I don't envy you the long distance part and it's soooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooog distance! Hang in there and lots of attention in as many ways as you can come up with, is sooooo important!

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! Shortly after Six returned home from France Craig and I talked to him on the phone and I asked him what he thought of frenchbabyface and omg he was like a little kid! The first words out of his mouth were; "Wow, she is great, she is beautiful (stammering and giggling like a girl) LOL I knew something was up! You rascal sixy!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((sixy & frenchbabyface)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wishing you both the very best of all romance has to offer!

Hugs!

Kate

PS jgnat, lol you had to do that didn't you!

For bem, some resurrected links of the Onacruse/Bikerchic affair:

"Bikerchic, dare I mention what your most famous contribution to the board is? Oops! Too late. "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit