You may think I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May...

by SixofNine 96 Replies latest social relationships

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Is this a joke? I thought someone else was his girlfriend.... I guess this is what happens when one is away from the board for 8 months...

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

OMG- I thought it was bad enough when I heard you speak that "girlfriend" word. Now you are typing it too? Surely Armeggedon is upon us !!

Good lord-

I'd do a Cher impression, smack ya and tell ya to snap out of it but I kinda like seeing my friends happy

Congrats to you both !!

Okay, Home Depot? My favorite store !! Okay, I'll go shopping there but I can't guarantee that I'll actually give you what I buy. What are ya looking for- some lumber? A few two by fours? Some fence posts? How bout a nice hose caddy?

Enjoy !!!

edited to add: FBF-- can you use your influence to get him to be nicer to the republicans? LOL- like that's gonna happen

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

You may expect every one of your crowd to make fun of your proud protestations of faith in romance

Or to say you're naive as a babe to believe every fable you hear from a person in France..........

But everyone loves a love story. How sweet.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Holy double posting, Batman.

I hate it when this happens

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

that is going to be a "long" relationship.

wish you happy travels

congratulations.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You mean...
    your not gay????

~has hissy fit and throws toys out of play pen~

~composes self~

So does that mean you're gonna meet up at the ScotFest next month?

• reboot
    reboot

(((((((((well im really happy that you're both madly happy.......and what's 4,900 miles diistance anyway...?..))))))))))

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I'm glad I've check Six's post ... before taking care of my tasks !!!

Six : IYOU ... (Folks : I'm happy, happy, happy)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh well it's noon damnit I'll take a moment to answer you all :

Robyn : Kisses to you both.

Kisses to you to sweet Princess !!!

NPY : I always thought you as gay.

No I can tell he is not ...

NPY : Thank You FBF for showing him to the other side, there is hope for Tom Selleck.

Random Task : Where is this promised girlfriend of yours?

Just here Man !

Bisous : WOWZA! true love on da netzky eh??? fanfreakintastic!!! quite a thrill!

well yeah ...

Jgnat : There is nothing cuter than a man in love......

and more over when he smiles !

Onacruse : We wish you both the very best of happiness, as you embark on yet another made-possible-by-JWD romance.

Actually it was unexpected ... (both sides I think) but I can tell I've the feeling that Six had something particular ! Time will tell about our story everything can happen ... anyway being in love with Six is such a good feeling !

Maybesbabies : You really expect me to believe a gorgeous woman like that fell for you!

Well in fact the thing is more like this : how is it possible that a guy like Six fell in love for me ...

Magick : Thank you !

SP : Is this a joke? I thought someone else was his girlfriend...

must be confidente (no other way ... so far away)

XenaWarrior : can you use your influence to get him to be nicer to the republicans? LOL- like that's gonna happen

... nothing to add (you've got it right )

Fe203Girl : everyone loves a love story. How sweet.

Moreover when you are IN the story ...

Country Woman : that is going to be a "long" relationship. wish you happy travels.

yeah still ... could they move TEXAS a little bit closer pleassssssssssssssssse ?

LT : So does that mean you're gonna meet up at the ScotFest next month?

Maybe, so he'll meet Robyn Twice, and you too ...

Reboot : well im really happy that you're both madly happy.......and what's 4,900 miles diistance anyway...?..

Love is magic

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Frenchie:
    It's funny, once you meet him that twinkle in his eye just takes over, huh?

Be sure and take care of his pointy head by regular patting...
    LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit