You may think I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May...

by SixofNine 96 Replies latest social relationships

• Sassy
    Sassy

damn.. why am I always the last to know?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Again thanks ya'll !!!

LOL Six !!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    *faints again*

well, as long as you don't start *giggling* all the time, I think you are still safe

• bem
    bem

LOL,

*faints again*

FBF, darlin' I think he's whipped!!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

My, what an interesting thread this is. Don't log on for two days and look what happens. I'm all teary eyed (joyfully so).

FBF, Six has been one of my best friends for 17 years (minus the year of our divorce). I can't even describe how happy I am that he's met someone special - maybe "the one."

When Six came back from Paris, I told FOSHLL her daddy was falling in love. FOSHLL and I had an "Aawwwww, that's so sweet" moment. Six, you need to share this with her if you haven't already.

Congratulations to you both and I'm looking forward to meeting you someday, FBF. (FOSHLL and I have plans to learn French.)

-Lannie

(Edited to add: FBF, do you have any available brothers/cousins? Hell, I'll even go for an uncle if he's under 60. )

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Lannie ... ... Enchantée ... I will be pleased to meet you

Eddited to add : I know you are great Friends

PS : sorry no Brothers, but lots of cousins !!! (still not in contact with them)

• shotgun
    shotgun

Wowsers..what great news..two fantastic people saying I love you to hundreds of friends and strangers...hmmm.

Sixer you seemed like such a quiet guy to be shouting from the rooftops...guess it must be love.

Jeepers Frenchy don't post anymore of those steamy clips...I was talking to Gumby when he saw that and poor old guy ripped his mouse clean out of the computer trying to hit the pause button..kept muttering about his floppy drive?

Sixer...You do realize that the french will call you an Artiste instead of a photographer...and don't be expecting to kiss me on both cheeks because of your new french customs...one cheek was fine before so you'll have to live with that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit