You may think I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May...

by SixofNine 96 Replies latest social relationships

• bem
    bem

Such a great love story I'm usually not a push over for romance but FBF...your so sweet who couldn't be happy for the two of you.I'm happy to share in your excitement...congratulations to both of you.

Dorothy.

Edited to add: I had to go back and read the great Love story between Kate & Craige I wasn't on the forum then, So this is nice being in at the annoncement. tc.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Many Congrats you 2----

Wow.....I am drinking my morning coffee and what sweet news to wake up to!!!!

Romance and "love" is the best feeling a person can ever have. (I am a "hopeless romantic")

Frenchbabyface: I always wondered when that man would come into your life, you are such "sweetie".....I am so happy for ya!!!

"May you both bask in your "love" forever".....(that's MY quote for you 2---yes I am a poet!!!)

much love and hugs to you both,

Codeblue

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wow. Thanks for all the well-wishes.

Some of you have us married already, but this post was really no big deal, just a way to say, "I'm in love"...

*faints*

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Romance on the High Seas
    Music: Jule Styne
    Lyrics: Sammy Cahn
    Premiere: 1948
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGIA:
    Although I'm smitten,
    I've never written any poetry at all.
    Not even the kind that you usually find on a school house wall.
    The poems that I've composed I could never win a cup with.
    After trying and trying and trying and trying this is what I came up with...

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love.
    I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love.
    I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love.
    I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with you.
    In love--

>waits for Sixy to do a polka while he sings this<

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Funcky D : Ah ah ! interesting ... (I didn't have the details about what he said - ) Thanks

Dorothy (Bem) - and Code blue : love is exiting (how long I don't know, but I take as much as I can _ so I can give as much as I can)

Six : It's clear now ... Also I'm waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to dance with you ...

• jwbot
    jwbot

Too cute.

Ahh love.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

(Singing in Baritone with a French Acent, to the tune of Some Enchanted Evening from the Musical South Pacific )

Once you have found her, never let her go. ONCE -YOU- HAVE- FOUND HER-, NEVVVVERRR LEETT HER GO-hOOOOOOO...

• avishai
    avishai

ongratulations!!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Congrats ...........

Sixy......LOL NOW I understand.....France...business LOL (slaps forhead) LOL

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

FIgures you'd fall in love with a French woman, you Michael Moore loving, George Bush hating, liberal dawg you. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit