You may think I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May...

by SixofNine 96 Replies latest social relationships

• Bryan
    Bryan

Congrats!

I can attest. French girls are great catches! Just keep her in cheese and wine.

Bryan

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Xena Thanks : now we might meet in TEXAS sooner or HERE (your choice)

Mav : well ... you know what ? He says NOTHING and look at me like ... OMG this is serious shit, better shut my mouth (cause he can't tell ... he didn't met him ... he was not there )

Sunspot, Angharad, Hillary : Thanks !!!

PD : Mwuaaaaaaaah !!!

Morty : Well I gave details already to : PD, SMACK, I was about to get my report ready for WHYNOW2000 - I guess I should better write a book, but to cut a long story short - it's just hummmmmmmmmm ... Thanks

Robyn : I don't think this will lead to marriage (even if we stay together) but well we can make a big apostofest party for all of us ... HERE OR IN TEXAS ... and of course you will be invited at anytime, any occasion like all my friends ...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is wonderful news! Dallas is getting to be home for classy Parisians. I hope you two find nothing but happiness and joy with each other.

What are your colors? I saw a lovely hammer at Home Depot in a delightful shade of puce. Oh and they also had a cordless drill that was to die for . . . . .

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Six and FBF}}}}}}}}}}}}}} awwwwwwwwwww Congratulations....may you have a long, happy and beautiful life together!!!

cheers, seven

• shera
    shera

Congrats you two.

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hooray! The secret is out and I can tap dance publicly now!!!

Congratulations to you both -- Frenchy, I don't know you personally but I can feel your warmth and kindness in your posts. Sixy, I DO know you -- you're a wonderful person and I think you two are a great match! May your happiness continue to grow forever!

Love & hugs & tap-dancing beagles (should be bassets but I can't find one),

Nina

• simplesally
    simplesally

Congratulations! So now you can talk about your trip to Paris to the rest of them.

I asked Sixy:

Me: So did you go to the Louvre?

6: Um, no.

Me: So did you go to Versailles?

6: No.

Me: Did you go to the Eiffel Tower?

6: I saw it....but um no I didn't go there.

Me: What about Sacre Couer, Montemarte or the Moulin Rouge?

6: NO!

Me: OK......what did you see in Paris????

6: Well she has a sort of view from her room...........

• gumby
    gumby

I'm still tryin to figure out if sixer's 4X4 will make the trip back and forth to France without throwing a timing belt

Hey.....congrats to both of you! Perhaps sixer will be nicer to me now that he's got himself a woman

Gumby

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF my ex both just called me "lazy perfectionist" (kind of ... don't know how to translate) whatever ... I don't care, he will have to wait ! and I'm just happy today (I'm luchy that he is busy otherwise he would have send me to hell - LOL - with no chance to get him in my basket !)

Brian, Sevenofnine, shera : Thanks

Big Tex : Thanks Our colors (I don't know : but I can tell about mine : Black, Red, Green !)

Cruzanheart : (I'm doing the happy dance too) Thanks

Simplesally : (well we rent bycicles and ask the end of the story to Joyzabel )

Gumby : well you'll see

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I've been sitting on this juicy piece of gossip for weeks. I met Sixy in Dublin on his way home from France; he wouldn't stop talking about Frenchie; "the way her hair smells like flowers" and how she "makes his heart a-flutter", that sort of thing!

Congratulations and best wishes to both of you. Six, I hope you take better care of her than you did of the bicycles!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit