You may think I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May...

by SixofNine 96 Replies latest social relationships

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

...perhaps even a cliche come true. Or do you see me as bromidic and bright as a moon-happy night pouring light on the dew? If so, this is because I'm not ashamed.

Ashamed of what you ask? Well I'll tell you; I'm not ashamed to reveal the world famous feelin' I feel, that's what. You see, I'm as corny as Kansas in August, and I'm as normal as blueberry pie. I'm no more a smart little boy with no heart, I have found me a wonderful girl! I'll give you a hint, she's French, and she's my baby, and we give each other face. I'm the luckiest guy with a girlfriend 4900 miles away in the whole world.

*waves across the pond* *Hey Baby *

I'll accept congratulations here, or I'm registered at Home Depot, Lowes and B&H Photo.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Congratulations 6! It's awesome--2 of my favorite people. Gawd, I love this!!!

Kisses to you both.

Much love,

Robyn

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Wow, Congratulations Sixy!!!

And I always thought you as gay.

Thank You FBF for showing him to the other side, there is hope for Tom Selleck.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Thank You FBF for showing him to the other side, there is hope for Tom Selleck.

ROFL

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Ahem

Where is this promised girlfriend of yours?

• bisous
    bisous

WOWZA! true love on da netzky eh??? fanfreakintastic!!! quite a thrill!

• jgnat
    jgnat

There is nothing cuter than a man in love......

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, it seems like Texans ain't so tough after all

We wish you both the very best of happiness, as you embark on yet another made-possible-by-JWD romance.

Craig & Kate

PS: And now I know why you haven't been answering your phone. LOL

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Are you sh***n me, Sixy? You really expect me to believe a gorgeous woman like that fell for you! Ah, alright, you do play a mean game of pool, but she must see something else in ya

• Magick
    Magick

thank you for your order six. i'm glad things worked out so well for you. come back any time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit