You may think I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May...

by SixofNine 96 Replies latest social relationships

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I fell assleep on my coach () Six you gave me a job today !!!

JwBot - Chichi - Avi - SheilaM : Thanks

SheilaM / MegaDude : Well I don't mix personnal "love" with "politic", it's like taking the risk to put different religions rules in a relationship (not sure you understand) Love comes first (then we can talk and agree to disagree).

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, that's it ... any more on-site romances and I want some kind of "finders fee".

Just kidding

Congratulations to you both !

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Geeezzzzzzzz why everything have to lead to POLITIC or MONNEY ... just kidding !!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Simon:

Ok, that's it ... any more on-site romances and I want some kind of "finders fee".

Darn!!!
    Is there an amnesty period??

• AlanF
    AlanF

This love stuff makes me sick!

I don't know how anyone can fall in love on the Net. It ain't natural.

The both of you are nuts.

Congrats to couple of cool people!

AlanF

• jgnat
    jgnat

For bem, some resurrected links of the Onacruse/Bikerchic affair:

"Bikerchic, dare I mention what your most famous contribution to the board is? Oops! Too late. "

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Well I don't mix personnal "love" with "politic", it's like taking the risk to put different religions rules in a relationship (not sure you understand) Love comes first (then we can talk and agree to disagree).

I understood- And agree totally !!! Like Nina, I don't know you but I've read your posts and have enjoyed them and hope to get to know you better in the future. I do know Sixy though and you have yourself a good man there.

Congrats again !!!

XW/Lisa

edited to add: LMAO @ Sally !! I can "hear" that !!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    And I always thought you as gay.

Well, I can PERSONALLY vouch for the fact that Sixy isn't gay. He rode with us to Florida last autumn and didn't once lay a hand on Big Tex.

Nina

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    ALANF :
    This love stuff makes me sick!
    I don't know how anyone can fall in love on the Net. It ain't natural.
    The both of you are nuts.

(shame on me ) and moreover if I tell you the whole story () I mean I'm not proud of myself, I'm just proud about the man ... I COULD NOT RESIST !

XenaWarrior : I know ... and I also know that you are good friends ! We may get a chance to meet

Nina :He rode with us to Florida last autumn and didn't once lay a hand on Big Tex.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    SheilaM / MegaDude : Well I don't mix personnal "love" with "politic", it's like taking the risk to put different religions rules in a relationship (not sure you understand) Love comes first (then we can talk and agree to disagree).

I NEVER mentioned politics .....hmmmmm not sure why you included me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit