Are you black or white ? ( just asking)

by vitty 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

ummmm......are these the only two choices available? just asking.

this, right here, describes how I look:

I saw this girl last weekend...she was a Black girl with actual red hair. Not reddish-brown or brownish, but actual red hair like you see on White people

I dye my hair dark in the summertime because my hair just turns the brightest copper red.....see it to believe it

as far as my skin color: I guess I'm cinnamon-stick

I have the darndest time figuring out what to put down as far as race/ethnicity. A lot of people assume I'm Hispanic, maybe the Spanish I throw around here and there tips them off?

I speak Spanish 'cause my mother--a native of Trinidad---lived in Venezuela for many many years. So long, that in fact she realized that she had "lost" her English speaking skills when she came to the US. So, she found it easier to just blend in with the Hispanic population, and continues to do so. She is black and Indian (as in from India, not Native AmerIndian).

My father is a native of Portugal, and lived in Colombia and in Venezuela for many years. I believe he has Jewish/Moor heritage. He is white with copper hair (that's where I get it from) and hazel eyes.

My family portrait: every color in the rainbow!!

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'm a mutt (Swedish, German, Scotch-Irish, English, French, Cherokee) and tend to think of everyone else as mutts. I look very northern European now but had distinctly slanted eyes when I was little, probably from the Cherokee.

AlanF

• patio34
    patio34

As far as I know from doing geneaology, I'm German on father's side, English & Irish on mother's (with one wee lassie coming from Scotland).

Actually, I'm a bit "swarthy" with very dark hair and olive-type complexion, so maybe there's something else thrown in there that I didn't discover in the research!

This is an interesting thread!

Pat

• Nessy
    Nessy

I'm BLACK and BIG and BEAUTIFUL!

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm interbred with Saxon and Viking, so I'm white.

Brummie

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

not white or black...my skin tone is darker, as well as my eyes and hair...my mother is mexican, my father czech....both of my kids came out fair...blonde and green eyes, blonde and blue eyes....i sometimes get mistaken as the nanny....i'm learning not to get too offended.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

White Anglo-Saxon

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

I am rainbow colored........meaning:

I never presume race or color when online or when making a call because .....whats the point.

The moment you start to go there someone will end up hurt..no matter what or how you try to say things...so its best to just leave it.

Thats what I do anyway.

Nadsam

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

neither, sort of pink.....

• bem
    bem

heritage is German,Irish,Choctaw...

your answer nessy

TRUTH SEEKER same here about tanning! Choctaw helps the tanning process, The white where the sun don't get to shine on is harsh white

Welcome to the board btw . bem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit