Are you black or white ? ( just asking)

by vitty 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Cool cat JH, we have a couple of tuxedo like cats, one is a Manx..

Vitt, what if the wrong thing is to be afraid of saying the wrong thing?

Okay, we're getting awfully close to that old episode of Star Trek where half of this race of aliens were black on the left and white on the right and the other half was the black on the right and white on the left..

• vitty
    vitty

After 18 years in the truth, I feel at last I`m able to have a sense of humour and really say what I feel to my family but I think it will take me a while to feel FREE and have free speech to anyone other than my family so in the meantime I apologise to anyone I offend

Thanks for responding

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

well your thougts was interesting to read !

I'm black ... and I think that there is more blacks on here than we think (my two cents).

And welcome by the way ...

• chappy
    chappy

Beige skin, Brown hair, Grey beard, White teeth, Hazel eyes and a few other odds and ends here and there.

chappy

• jwbot
    jwbot

JH: My dog is the same race as your cat:

And I am white (very pale after the winter time) but I usually tan up nice and natural. I am Italian and Chocktaw Native American/African American. One side is Italians off the boat...the other side is a slave who had joined the Chocktaw nation. cool huh?

• Simon
    Simon

I'm more of a yellow-ey beige I guess ... hang on, I'll check on Photoshop ...

Probably about #F0E9B9

... but this is by tungsten light on a monitor
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I live in a country of mostly white people. Other races were always the minority. Or I generally assume people are white. A while back I got a pleasant surprise when I discovered one of my favorite people here was a black woman.

On a board like this I don't think color or race. people are all people regardless of their outside. But then when I am working with people I work with their insides so again the outside really doesn't matter as much. It does however indicate some differences at times and can be useful in helping to understand a viewpoint held by a different culture to mine.

And if I am questioning their perspective on things I will sometimes check to see if they are from/in a different country/culture or are a different race to see if that might account for the different perspective.

• jwbot
    jwbot

hehe Simon, I am: #D8B88B

Like this

• jwbot
    jwbot

hmm that looks much darker than what I hard pulled up in photoshop...but its what my arms look like...my legs are much more white.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Welcome, Vit...........it's okay.............some people just like to bust stone around here...........welcome........my avatar isn't an actual picture of who I am, physically, but spiritually it is me, so, I'm "red".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit