Are you black or white ? ( just asking)

by vitty 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I'm an Aussie of english and german decent.

So in the winter I'm white, in the summer a nice warm brown colour.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Jackson, my Jack Russel, is from Gateway, and my skin tone changes with the season. Right now, its burnt (not yet umber) speckled light brown.. by late November it will turn to dirty halibut under-belly. Thanks to a healthy dose of Seminole, fairly hairy in most regions..

Check my pict on the left if still in doubt.

Out of the Cave

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

My Irish heritage has provided me with really, really fair skin. I don't tan. I'm either WHITE or BURNED. Nothing in between. In 2001, one of the morning dj teams officially named me the "White-est White Boy in Amarillo."

My cat, like others' here, is black and white. I had never heard of them called tuxedo, but I like it! I'll definately use it from here on out.

Country

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm what you'd call .........off white. If I were a dog, i'd be a mutt. 7 different nationalities mixed into one being.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol feels nice to be a reason for somebody to start a thread like this. It really doesn't matter. Like myself, from every person I have met in my life they say I resemble a white guy or kind of forms their oppinion about me around that assumption. Lol people always think I'm going to marry a white girl when I get married lol. But just let me be an example that it really doesn't matter.

Oh ya btw I'm back from the DC. Lol I actually liked it in a way... <waits for stones to be hurled at head>

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

lol and I have no idea what my past is. That's the only downside to being black alot of times in this country. I wish I can say "I'm proud to be a Nigerian." or whatever. But oh well. Only got slavery and oppression to base my culture on kind of sucks. But I love my black folk.

• Corvin
    Corvin

"Are you black or white ? ( just asking)" Obviously, I am black.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I imagine everyone on this site is white, does everyone who is black imagine everyone else is black, and anyone oriental imagine everyone else is oriental. Now you could say what the hell does it matter.

The only thing i think or worry about when posting, is if i am going to sound like an idiot!

The one on the left is me.....hehehehehe

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'm both and many more.

On my dad's side, I'm Black, European Spanish, Arawak Indian, French, English, Arabic and Jewish.

On my mom's side, I'm Asian Indian, Black, European Spanish, Carib Indian and English.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**On my dad's side, I'm Black, European Spanish, Arawak Indian, French, English, Arabic and Jewish.

On my mom's side, I'm Asian Indian, Black, European Spanish, Carib Indian and English.

WOW, ColdRedRain!

WHAT an interesting mixture! I'd LOVE to be at one of YOUR family reunions! I'd bet the variety in FOOD would be quite interesting too!

BTW, I'm white---Irish, French, Norwegian and a touch of Abnaki Indian.

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit