My Grandad died this morning

by Simon 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Simon,

My most sincere condolences. It's hard to loose someone you're close with. I am so sorry.

Puternut

• dh
    dh

sorry to hear that simon!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sorry to hear about this, Simon. You're quite lucky that you had grandparents that you were close to. I never did. The closest one I had was my grandmother on my dad's side. She couldn't speak a word of english, only Ukrainian. Even with the language barrier, she treated me good. She always fed me junk food, and gave me stuff. I'll be playing a couple of her old records at my reception that I used to enjoy whenever I visited her.

• bem
    bem

Simon:

Sorry to hear you have lost someone so dear to you,when we lose a Grand-parent we have lost such an important part of our past.Cherished memories will last forever.I lost my final grand-ma in'97.And talking about her and remembering her are such a comfort. Hugs to you and your family.Dorothy.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Simon,

Sorry to here about your grandad. Our grangparents are very special people. Sounds like he was a really great guy.

I know how you feel, my grand mother died 18months ago. We were very close, I used to take her out shopping every week and then she would take me to the pub for lunch.

My thoughts are wilth you.

• gumby
    gumby

Simon,

Sorry to hear of it. I too have no more grandparents.

When I was little, I worried about him not "being in the truth". Now I realise that he was too smart for that,

Those who we used to think were just stubborn goats.......were people that were simply too bright for that crap.

Hugs.....Gumby

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Sorry to hear.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon,

I'm sorry, mate.

My own sons never had much of a relationship with their grandparents. See, they were JW's, and JW's...oh you know the rest.

Mike.

• Xena
    Xena

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Simon. My condolences

• Sirona
    Sirona

(((((Simon & Family)))))

So sorry to hear about this,

Love

Sirona

Share this

Google+