My Grandad died this morning

by Simon 89 Replies latest jw friends

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Our condolences, Simon. Sounds llike he lived a good and happy life.

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

((((Simon and family))))

• kls
    kls

Sorry Simon, he sounds like he was a great person.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Simon,

Your grandad sounds like a real nice guy,, and smart too. Well they say that apples don't fall far from the tree.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

That sucks Simon. It sounds like he led a full life though.

• talesin
    talesin

{{{Simon}}}

I'm glad you have those sweet memories, and that you had him all these years. The acceptance given to us by a loving grandparent is unique. Those memories will always be with you, something to treasure for a lifetime.

tal

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm sorry Simon. I lost that last of my grandparents a number of years ago but still feel their loss..

Sympathies for you and your family.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Simon,

Sorry about your loss. I offer you my condolences.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Simon, I am so sorry. I really mourned my grandparents too. They were just the best, and I try to be as much like them as I can.

They were much more selfless than I can ever hope to be. I think of them taking 6 grandchildren, including teenagers camping every summer for two weeks, when they were way into their 70's. We were tenting too, and grandma cooked on an old Coleman stove or the campfire.

There I go rambling again. Remember what kind of a grandpa he was to you, and you will know how to be one too.............in the long distant future.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

So sorry for your loss Simon !! It sounds like you'll have some great memories of him to carry with you.

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit