My Grandad died this morning

by Simon 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

Simon and family, You have my deepest sympathy.

seven

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mrs Ozzie and I send our condolescences. It seems a lifetime away since I had a grandparent, but they play such a vital role in a child's life. Mrs ozzie was especially influenced by her beautifully serene grandmother. Although she was a devout christian (Baptist) and Mrs Ozzie was raised a dub, still the things her grandmother said to her have remained with her.

We send our sympathy at this ad time.

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I never had grandparents,

But I am one now, I hope when I go my grandchildren will feel like you do.

Simon and Anghard...Much Love to you.

• shera
    shera

Sorry for your loss Simon.

• Matty
    Matty

Lots of love coming to you from Matty/Matthew and SpiceItUp/Carol - we send our deepest sympathy.

((((((Simon & Angharad))))))

• Dansk
    Dansk
    He was always interested in us kids and what we were up to and our lives.

Sorry to hear of your profoundly sad loss, Simon. I'm sure you made him immensely proud.

Our sincere condolences and best wishes to you and your family at this sad time,

Ian, Claire, Karl & Dominic

• bisous
    bisous

Simon, my condolences to you and your family. Your grandfather sounds like a special man. It sounds like you will have many special memories to treasure. Take care!

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

My deepest condolences on your loss, Simon. *hugs*

• franklin J
    franklin J

condolences, Simon

Frank

• roybatty
    roybatty

My sympathies Simon. My grandfather died two years ago, he was also my "last grandparent" which makes it esp. sad. Thanks for sharing some of your memories with us.

He had his own way of doing everything and was a bit of a rebel, certainly unconventional.

Now we know where you get it from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit