US Hostage, Paul Johnson, Beheaded

by DevonMcBride 178 Replies latest social current

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

CNN is reporting that the Al-Queda leader in Saudi Arabia was killed while desposing the body

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

Don't you realize this wouldn't happen if the United States made sure there were no poor people in the middle east.

what the hell happened to you???? did you get enlightened or something???

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

See the thing is a US baseball player really killed Johnson on Bushes orders. You can clearly see the baseball uniform in the backround of the pictures with his eyes taped shut.... between psy ops who beheaded Berg in a Walmart plastic chair and now these crazy baseball players god only knows who is next. ( sarcasam for those who may not get it)

Cassi, waiting for the conspiarcy theorys on this out and out murder. First Bergs family was ripped apart and now will people rip this mans family apart?

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    Just saw the photos.

Im numb.

Shit! Good Lord! Please tell me this isnt going to be making it's way all around the internet like the video from the last one did. It really pisses me off when people exploit tragedies like this to prove a point. terrible, terrible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Here is the general attitude in Saudi Arabia.....

"How can we inform on our brothers when we see all these pictures coming from Abu Ghraib and Rafah," Muklas Nawaf, a resident of Dhahar al-Budaih, said as he ate meat grilled on a spit at a restaurant called Jihad, Arabic for "holy war."

Well since are not going to have their support- screw em

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

Well since are not going to have their support- screw em

whats your solution?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Slave labor perhaps??

• Realist
    Realist

very productive solution.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    whats your solution?

I say take the billions we're now spending and put it into developing cheap, clean fuel, like hydrogen, fuel cells, etc. ... then get the hell out of the middle east and let their economies calapse back into the stone age. Let Allah provide.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    whats your solution?

I thought it was made clear

screw em

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit