This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ((Dansk)),you may not be well,but at least you don`t have to wear those ugly, under your chin, Celine Dion pants lol!.I was watching a naturepath program the other day.The person on the program said cancers have a hard time surviving in adiet that is high in alkaline.As oppossed to a diet high in acid.Get well my friend...OUTLAW

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Outy, dear friend,

I am so relieved that you are well. We've all missed you here and I appreciate your kind thoughts for myself.

I, too, have heard that cancers don't like an alkaline environment. The Tibetan doctor I consulted stressed the need NOT to eat citrus fruits as they are acidic and would interfere with the herbs he prescribed. A doctor in India, who is also have great success treating cancer patients, also stipulates the need to refrain from citrus fruits. Most cancer treatment centres advise eating plenty of fresh fruit, such as oranges, apples and tomatoes - yet these are all frowned upon by Tibetans and Indians. Considering Tibetans have been treating cancer quietly for years I prefer to follow their advice - which endorses what you heard on the program!

By all means one should eat fresh fruit if one suffers from cancer, just make sure it isn't acidic.

Great having you back,

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Dansk!

Sorry to hear about your woes but remember that Cancer is a disease that people live with as well as die of.

There's a fruit and veg grocer that lives near us and has had lymphoma for the last twenty five years at least.

He tells me that he never eats any fruit at all but nothing but vegetables and he rarely misses a day at the shop.

I also had a relative who had a diagnosis of a terminal cancer with weeks to live who decided she wasn't going anywhere and survived another thirteen years. She was given a total all clear after five years of her chemo. Then something really traumatic, terrible and shocking happened to her and her cancer came back. She fought like a tiger but only survived another two years. Though I know this story has a sad ending, I tell it because I know you already are aware of the power of positive thinking and that cancer can be fought with a powerful mind as well as all the medical and herbals treatments available. Use everything you can to fight it.

Go for it and kick ass because you CAN do it. I've seen it done.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Gill,

Nice to meet you

What incredible stories. I particularly enjoyed this:

There's a fruit and veg grocer that lives near us and has had lymphoma for the last twenty five years at least.

Personally, I'd love the lymphoma to pack its bags and leave, but as I've said to my beloved Claire, I'd be more than happy to live with the swellings just as long as they didn't cause me any bother! Sounds like your fruit and veg man is doing just that.

Best wishes,

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Hi again Ian and Claire,

Thanks for replying.!

I just wanted to say that my story about the grocer is no exaggeration. I"ve lived here for about thirty five years now and I"ve always known this grocer, but not his medical condition. His cousin comes over to help him every so often, they're really funny and bicker like an old married couple. Any way he hadn't been at the shop for a couple of days and I asked about him and that's when his cousin told me about his problem. Now, she said to me that he'd been ill for thirty years so I thought, give or take in case of exaggeration. But that's when she also explained about the diet he has, only veg and no fruit or meat. To look at him though, you'd never know he was ill.

That's what made me wonder when I was reading through the posts in this section, on the avoiding of acid food and trying to stick to alkali foods.

On top of that he's a really cool and laid back dude. He hardly looks any different to how he looked when I was a child.

The moral of the story, 'stay COOL and eat your veg!'

Good luck!

Love

Gill

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Gill,

As you know, I've been vegan ever since being diagnosed and I no longer eat acidic fruits. I still get discomfort from time to time and the tumour is the size of half a melon. I often feel like I've got a vice clamped on my chest

However, I can't complain - especially when I learn how others have succumbed to the disease. I feel what I'm doing is right for me. I am generally positive - only when I'm in discomfort do I feel somewhat low.

I received some medications from my homeopath this morning and I notice she has increased their strength. She is as determined to shrink the tumour as I am.

Thanks very much for the enlightening story. It really cheered me up and I went to bed happy. Having just read your latest post, I'm ready to take on the world. Cheers

Love,

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

For Ian & Claire

• Dansk
    Dansk

Having this illness has been, as you can imagine, somewhat restrictive. I don't like to travel far in case I become ill and going out anywhere special is a no-no. Karl recently purchased Claire and I two tickets for our wedding anniversary to go and watch one of Claire's favourite comedians in person on 19 December. I didn't feel confident enough to go , so Claire went with Dominic and both thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Anyhow, yesterday I felt well enough to travel to the Trafford Centre, a big shopping complex in Greater Manchester, and Claire and I had a good time. Today, we went into central Manchester to do some shopping at a Chinese supermarket (it sells vegetables we wouldn't otherwise be able to purchase) and later had a hot vegetarian lunch in a Chinese restaurant. It was great - and we're now thinking of eating more Chinese at home (bought a wok!).

We had a GREAT day!

Love to all,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

UPDATE:

This morning Claire and I travelled over 100 miles to Birmingham to see Dr. Tenpa Choephel, vice-Principal and a senior lecturer at the Tibetan Medical and Astrological Institute from Dharamsala, India, who is visiting England and Ireland to conduct Tibetan medical consultations. I was given a good examination and Dr. Choephel, a truly wonderful man, told me that I was improving!!! My blood is so much better and I FEEL IT!!

I'm feeling so well at the moment. The swellings are still large, but Dr. Choephel told me that in Tibetan medicine herbs take time to react and therefore the swellings will go down gradually. He was very confident about my overcoming my disease!

It's great to be alive and while it's raining outside here in Manchester the sun is lovely and warm and shining in my heart.

Love,

Ian

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Good news, indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit