This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Dear Ian ---

Thanks for posting all the information --- I know I am not the only one who has wondered what your day is like. You had mentioned jogging in an earlier post (maybe a month ago?) but I did not realize you were exercising that much every day. I am seriously impressed!

Now tell me --- what's with the homeopathic drops in "shallow water"??? Is this one of your British expressions? Does it just mean a small amount of water? Surely you don't mean that you spread the water out in a saucer so that it is shallow <s>?

As long as you are posting an update, let me ask --- have you been back to the oncologist lately? Have you told him exactly what you are taking every day? If so, how did he react?

(I figure we all want to know, so I'll be the one to ask <s>!)

Lots of love to you and Claire!

Be well!

Marjorie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Marjorie,

I'm so glad you're up to writing after your recent car crash. It's such a relief to know you're ok!

Now tell me --- what's with the homeopathic drops in "shallow water"??? Is this one of your British expressions? Does it just mean a small amount of water? Surely you don't mean that you spread the water out in a saucer so that it is shallow <s>?

Yes, just a small amount of water. I take it in a small sherry-type glass. I put about one third of water in the glass before adding the drops. If one is eccentric, I suppose a saucer would be fine

As long as you are posting an update, let me ask --- have you been back to the oncologist lately? Have you told him exactly what you are taking every day? If so, how did he react?

I haven't been back to the oncologist. I'm to telephone him if I deem it necessary, i.e. if I feel I need him to treat me. That, of course, means chemotherapy, which I'd rather stay a million miles away from!

As you know, I have days of real discomfort - but they are reducing. I just had 8-9 good days strung together before 3 days of discomfort. I can remember my worst period was when I had six bad days in a row. My homeopath changed the remedy and I improved within a day or so. When I'm feeling good I always hope I've turned the corner, but the swellings sometimes let me know not to be so cocky! As I've said before, it's a roller-coaster ride of an illness - but I genuinely feel I'm on the right path to recovery.

Thank you for asking about my welfare.

Love to you and your family,

Ian & Claire

XX

• shotgun
    shotgun

That is certainly a full routine Ian....makes the bethelites look like pussies.

Glad your stringing good days together and not having as many bad days as before...good signs that your doing something right.

Take care

• Mystery
    Mystery

Ian -

I am glad you are feeling better. And i want to thank you again for taking the time to share with me regarding my family and my soon to be first grandchild.

I wish you peacefullness and a full recovery.

Take Care,

Deborah (Mystery)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, Shotty. Thanks, Deborah! You're both in my thoughts, too!

Love,

Ian

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Tuesday again!

New York 8pm (Tuesday)
    Central Time USA 7pm (Tuesday)
    San Francisco 5pm (Tuesday)
    Melborne 10am (Wednesday)
    Toronto 8pm (Tuesday)
    Paris 2am (Wednesday)
    Oslo 2am (Wednesday)
    Rome 2am (Wednesday)

In case this hasn't been posted elsewhere

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you. I was just going to post it.

I think I will put it in its own thread.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... le Rendez-vous

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you all for participating!

I attended a healing session at a spiritualist church last Monday evening. I was put under the care of a man called David. Almost immediately, as I sat in the chair with my eyes closed, I felt an incredible warm presence surrounding me. When David placed a hand on my tumour there was an immediate rush of warmth to the area. There's no question in my mind that David was being used by spirit. It was just an incredible experience. I went home feeling the warmth for a good hour - and I'll be back for more next week!

I'm having Reiki this afternoon. Ethel, the lady who treats me, also has an incredible presence to call upon. I haven't felt the heat from her as intensely as that from David, but it's there nontheless. Some people are very gifted - but I also believe they have to live a good life to receive such a gift. I'm learning so much on this journey of mine..............

Ian

• Princess
    Princess
    I'm learning so much on this journey of mine..............

Thank you for sharing so much of it with us. I find it all quite fascinating, and think of you often.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit