This is about out beloved Dansk

by mouthy 606 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks for the lovely picture, jgnat. So beautiful and peaceful. Just what I needed!

Hi Shotty. Thanks for your kind words. My sister just left after being here for almost four hours. We had a great time. Sandra is also in regular touch with my daughters, so we are all informed about one another.

It's great to be alive and I'm making the most of each and every moment. Whilst I am in this frame of mind I am at peace. I have been helped and loved by so many people and this is reciprocated tenfold. I just wish JWs would read this thread. They would truly see who it is that has genuine love amongst themselves!

I thank you all from the depths of my soul. I couldn't have got this far without you!

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• jgnat
    jgnat

Positive feedback! For your generosity, Dansk, here's another one. You encourage me!

alt

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Ian)))))

So glad you're feeling well this week!

Love,

Andi

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear All,

In case you haven't seen it, Mulan has started a thread that accompanies this one: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/77157/1.ashx

How can I fail to get well now!

Love,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm extremely grateful to everyone who has had me in their prayers, contributed to posts here and will be taking part in the global prayers/healing session arranged by Mulan.

I have to confess that my delight at feeling well last week was short lived yesterday. I was in discomfort in the morning and this increased during the day. I drove to the Buddhist meeting last night because I wanted to be amongst friends and the aura of the house where the group meets has a really wonderful feel about it. There is a presence there, especially in the upstairs shrine room, of those spiritual people who have passed over, including two monks who lived in the house and other monks who visited it during their lifetime.

While sitting in a comfy chair listening to the talking last night, which was very encouraging, I started to feel a lot of discomfort bordering on pain. I sat through it and, suddenly, for a good 5 minutes I felt a wonderful feeling of peace come over me. I said nothing, but just sat there experiencing it. Shortly afterwards the "chairman" of the meeting invited me into a backroom and performed Reiki on me (he's a Reiki master). I've been invited to his house to receive more healing - this time 'musical healing'. Ron, the man in question, is not only accomplished at Zen meditation, but he's also a musician who uses music for healing. I'm looking forward to it.

Afterwards, back in the main room, I felt better for a while, but then the aching came back. I was feeling extremely tired so took my leave and drove back home. On getting in, I just sat down and felt pretty awful. Claire started to massage the area of discomfort and I picked up. As I write this (Wednesday morning at 8.50) I am still in some discomfort. I'm telephoning the homeopath later today as I know I won't be able to tolerate too many days of such discomfort - which makes me feel drained.

I know that my true self is locked inside this diseased body of mine, it's release coming with my death. Last night, especially when my chest was aching, I actually wondered if I was going to pass away in the middle of a Buddhist meeting - which would have been a wonderful thing -except I quickly realised my beloved Claire and sons were back home. I decided last night wasn't the time and the chest aches disappeared. Besides, I want to receive your healings.

At this moment in time, if death comes, I really don't mind. However, that's not to say I'm not fighting to stay alive. I have sooooooo much to live for and so much to complete. I have my lovely Claire and sons to think of, too. And, of course, I should like to see my two daughters leave Watchtower before I die - but that is up to them and does not affect what I am trying to accomplish now.

I no not know how close I am to my final journey in this life but I'm feeling ok about it. All of us here are interconnected and I'm sure we will be in one another's company in future lives, though our memories of this one might well be forgotten. Our mutual karma has brought ourselves together and I'd like to thank you all again for helping make my present moments more acceptable.

I DO intend to beat this disease but am also realistic enough to know that not all battles are won. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean I shan't be victorious, for I have yet to go over to the "other side" where my karma will determine my next birth - if at all.

It's been pouring down with rain here in Britain for the past week or so and is the wettest August on record. There has been some terrible flooding and my heart goes out to all those affected. Others, well, they continually complain about all the rain and how miserable it all is. I never see it that way. I love all the seasons, though it must be said global warming is a definite reality and is affecting the climate. I'm just glad to be alive and able to enjoy all that nature has to offer.

Love and peace to you all,

Ian

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hello Ian,

I'm so sorry for this development. Seems like it has come down to living through and/or enjoying every minute, each sunbeam or each drop of the pouring rain. Perhaps we should have lived our whole life like that -- but of course nobody has.

I really wish you the best, however "miraculous" or "magic" this may sound at the present time. And I stand in awe of your mind.

Btw, are you sure you have the most adequate pain-easing treatment? You're entitled to it, whatever your choice in therapies.

Take care,

Didier

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Ian)))

Hope today is more comfortable for you

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sorry about your pain my friend..

I'm learning so much about personal strength and courage from this daily diary of your's.

I hope today is better

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I don't want chemotherapy. I don't necessarily want the Rituxan. But surely, as it's my body, I should have the ultimate say rather than someone telling me he knows what's best for me (with absolutely no evidence what-so-ever that it is. Believe me, I've researched!)!

At this moment in time, chemotherapy is not an option again. I was badgered into a corner by a registrar and the whole experience made me feel completely unwell.
    The doctors are pushing chemotherapy but it doesn't work with this disease. What I want is some understanding and respect for my views. I've told the doctors that I appreciate what they are trying to do for me but that I'd like to go down a different route. I want their support but all I'm getting is a "Do this or you're on your own!".

I don't know what the situation is in the UK, but here in NZ, if you feel that your treatment is not up to scratch you can apply to have a state funded Advocate take them to task for you.

Do they have such a thing in the UK?

The professionals concerned may be a little more willing to listen to someone with a bit of authority than patient #65535.

Sleep well on Tuesday night Ian :-)

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit