Do You Think George W. Bush Will Be Re-elected??

by minimus 143 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Brad,

Dad blast it...stop making sense...we're seeing things on this issue fairly close...I think it will be Bush re-elected...by a small margine...remember...anything over 4 points will be called a landslide....I could be reading the people in the US wrong, but I really don't see Bush polling more than 53% tops...probably more like 51%

The economy IS doing well...is all of that Bush...no...a lot of it has to do with the US environment for capitalism...just like the boom of the 90's wasn't all Clinton...the tech bubble bursting sure hurt the US economy though. But I think the Bush Tax Cuts were the impetus that got the engine running again...sure helped me...and my growing portfolio is looking good...as a whole it's earned just over 9% in the last 6 months.

I agree, neither Bush nor Kerry are dynamic speakers...snooze fest anyone? I'll give him this...when Bush is riled up...he's fun to watch.

I disagree that the opposition in an election doesn't offer solutions...when we got Bush...we knew we were getting tax cuts...the winner is usually the one who defines himself and his opponnent first...I think Bush beat Kerry to the gun

Someone said Kerry isn't electable...as of now I agree...even Dems don't like him.

I liked Lieberman, could almost see myself voting for him...but colorful he isn't...

See Brad...we agree on almost everything in this issue except who we WANT to win...you buy lunch.

I likes 'ya Jim, but come on...

Kerry is a boring, and talks like he is always pontificating from the Throne of St. Peter in Rome ... or was that Paris, France

Bush is not the bastion of articulation either, you know. And talk about pontificating and rhetoric!

... andway, Kerry has offered no solutions, just rhetoric about how bad he thinks Bush is doing

But that's generally the case in all elections. Hopefully Kerry will come up with some better answers as we get closer to November.

And I can't help but say (on the WoMD in Iraq) that "Bush has offered no evidence, just rhetoric about how 'they're there'" Yeah, right. "We know where they are." Sing it, Rummie!

... I wish the Democrats has made someone like Joe Lieberman the front runner ... he is a far more colorful candidate, has better ideas, and would stay away from arguing about the war on terror.

As opposed to our pointless, costly and bloody war on Iraq?

or John Edwards would have been another good candidate ... as it stands, the Dems are letting Kerry run because they are not serious this time about winning.

Oh come on!

'Bout time for another lunch?

Bradley

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist,

Are you now in favor of the Vietnam war? Sounds like it the way you're ranting.

because he was against the war!!!

thats what i call pure BULLSHIT!

Here's what's BS...you talk about things you don't understand in the slightest...soldiers don't like people who disrespect what it is they are doing...when he threw those medals...or ribbons...or whatever the heck it was...he was spitting in the face of every single Vet EVER...not just from Nam...that you don't understand that doesn't suprise me....you were never a warrior...never a soldier...There were plenty of Nam vets that oppossed the war when they came home but didn't dishonor themselves or their fellow soldiers in the process.

Kerry either lied in his testimony...or he DID commit attrocities...either scenario disqualifies him from being commander in cheif.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have sad news everyone... I have consulted my Magic 8 Ball with two questions and here are the results:

Q: Will George Bush be re-elected president?
    A: YES

Q: Will John Kerry be elected president?
    A: My Sources Say No

There ya have it... we will be plagued by four more years of right-wing wacko fundi-chrisctian BS.

• copsec
    copsec

YAAAYYYY!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Bad copsec! Bad!

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Q: Will George Bush be re-elected president?
    A: YES

Q: Will John Kerry be elected president?
    A: My Sources Say No

Just curious. I you got a "yes" to the first question, why the hell did you have to ask the second one?

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg
    I do. But I also thought, Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were going to get re-elected

Minimus, all three did get re-elected.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Black Sheep,

He asked the question in case Kerry tries it again in 2008...that's Condi Rice's year to be elected...CONDI FOR PRESIDENT!

• Realist
    Realist

yeru and black,

Are you now in favor of the Vietnam war? Sounds like it the way you're ranting.

i am certainly not in favor of the nam war. and i am not a fan of kerry. i hardly know the guy.

what i found more than rediculous is the argumentation here.

they will bring the true story to the public? which is what? that kerry was hardly injured in the last battle and did not really deserve the 3rd purple heart? how does this compare with bush who simply stayed at home and didn't do anything?

you talk about things you don't understand in the slightest...soldiers don't like people who disrespect what it is they are doing...when he threw those medals...or ribbons...or whatever the heck it was...he was spitting in the face of every single Vet EVER...not just from Nam...that you don't understand that doesn't suprise me....you were never a warrior...never a soldier...There were plenty of Nam vets that oppossed the war when they came home but didn't dishonor themselves or their fellow soldiers in the process.

indeed i do not understand whats going on in the mind of a person who trusts the politicians (or religious leaders or whatever) enough to let himself be slaughtered for their rhethoric.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist,

somehow I doubt there is anything you think is worth sacraficing your life for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit