Do You Think George W. Bush Will Be Re-elected??

by minimus 143 Replies latest social current

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

well lets see...dying for invented WMDs or other poorly fabricated lies (what was it again in nam?) - indeed you can do that without me.

dying to protect ones essential human rights or family...thats a different stroy.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

it's amazing how many thousands of people died from these 'invented wmd'

Rev

• Realist
    Realist

Rev,

yes it is indeed! how many exactly? can you enlighten me!

and in particular over the last 10 years!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    CONDI FOR PRESIDENT!

That's a thought................how about Hillary versus Condi??

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

well Realist,

I'd have to get my calculator and do some research, but roughly 12,000 were murdered by Saddam in March of 1988 (I guess that's not within 10 years, but I didn't think there was a time limit on evil)

Rev

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    And those "extras" would be???

Frankly, PC, can't name them, but, considering some of the information that has come to light over the history of American politics, I can use my imagination, but, you are right, I have no idea what they would be in Jeb's case. However, I do also admit, I'm not into politics.......it's too bloody and disgusting for me. I go on what my instincts tell me alot of times, instead of what I hear the news machines grind out. I just look at Bush and I shudder. And, for the record, I'm an independent. Terri

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

LOL!

Loose Quote:

"I don't know what extras Jeb got for risking his career and his life on the off chance he could put his brother in the white house, but I know he got 'em cuz I don't follow politics!"

• Realist
    Realist

Rev,

there was a battle at this city. it was occupied by iraqi and iranian troops at different times.

whatever side bombarded the city with gas (iran is also not cleared of allegations) was bombarding enemy troops. the killed civilians were colateral damage (NOT MY TERM!!! BUT THE TERM USED BY THE MILITARY!). so if saddam (or khomeni) was guilty of war crimes so was every US government that ordered the bombardment of civilian targets in order to weaken the enemy war machine.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

you've got to be kidding me

• Realist
    Realist

about what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit