Do You Think George W. Bush Will Be Re-elected??

by minimus 143 Replies latest social current

• copsec
    copsec

Yes, I do

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Yes. But Hillary will be our new prez in 2008. Hope she can undo some of the damage. That is unless she gets killed by a foaming at the mouth fascist right-winger, which doesn't seem like an inconceivable scenario.

*ducks*

• sf
    sf

SkaLLY- when YOU say it, I know it's gonna be true.
    I feel all warm inside now Mini.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(Terri, seriously wondering if shootin' that sumbitch GW is worth doing Life for...............)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I hope not. He is sure playing dirty.

The accusations in some of the ads his people are running are very misleading. Some of those things Kerry is accused of are 12 years old.

• logansrun
    logansrun

People who think that Bush will win (or lose) in a landside are quite mistaken, I believe. Never before has the US been so polarized politically. For whoever wins, it will be a narrow victory. Remember last time?

That being said, even though the economy is doing well these days, the situation in Iraq combined with the negative publicity (whether rightly or wrongly) of the 9/11 commission will cost Bush the election.

And I hope so.

Bradley

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Where oh where

might my post be.....

That's odd, it was here last time I looked.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    That being said, even though the economy is doing well these days, the situation in Iraq combined with the negative publicity (whether rightly or wrongly) of the 9/11 commission will cost Bush the election.

And I hope so.

Bradley

YEAH! Another one who has the sense to see Bush for what he is!!!

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I agree the election will be very close, but I don't think Bush will lose.

Rev

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I agree the election will be very close, but I don't think Bush will lose.

His brother gave him Florida last time, like he said he would. With the ability to fix the elections like they did in Florida, he could very well win again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit