Do You Think George W. Bush Will Be Re-elected??

by minimus 143 Replies latest social current

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    What about Ben & Jerrys?

Ben & Jerry's of Vermont? I keep hearing this thing about Jed Bush handing the state of Florida to G.W. - That's just the most irresponsible thought on the planet. No-one is going to risk their position as Governor to give their brother the Presidency. George will take the election, it will be close and there'll be alot of bickering about it. He'll be accused of 'fixing' the election because it makes some people feel more comfortable and the economy will boom and all will be well. OR John Kerry will take the election, and in 4 years we'll be arguing about whether or not he should serve a second term. All those in favor of him now will be griping about him then. It's what makes the world go around. Rev PS - Beyond Kerry himself, what kind of First Lady will Teresa make? She insists she's not even interested in politics

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Bradley, I can't believe we can be so absolutely in agreement about politics, and yet, when it comes to other subjects.............well, we'll just leave it at that, anyways, I don't quite agree with Clinton being back in..........his treatment of women leaves alot to be desired, especially his wife. I don't want to hijack Min's thread, but, I still say that Kucinich would have been The Man, however, the American public is NOT ready for him.....he is a "Great Soul" who's time has not come yet.......... and, even if it did come, what would the "political machine" in DC do to him?

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    No-one is going to risk their position as Governor to give their brother the Presidency.

Yeah, right...............with a brother for President, think of all the "extras" he's gotten that he didn't get being Governor.

Terri

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

And those "extras" would be???

• patio34
    patio34

I don't think it matters what anyone thinks about whether Mr. GWBush will be re-elected. The polls matter as to whether individuals decide to vote for him or Mr. Kerry.

Pat

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    Yeah, right...............with a brother for President, think of all the "extras" he's gotten that he didn't get being Governor.

Terri

LOL. Ya right, instead of being referred to as the 'Governor', now he's known as the President's brother. Give me a break. If anything he was probably not thrilled his brother ran before he had a chance to. If I were Jed, I'd have been pissed about that alone.

Rev

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

He has proven himself to be a bumbing moron... I don't see how he could possibly be re-elected.

Oh wait a minute... all he needs is the vote of the right-wing wacko fundi-christians to get re-elected.

• Aztec
    Aztec

No no no no no no no! Gawd I hope no! The very thought of that imbecile getting re-elected disgusts me

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's a referendum on the collective IQ of American voters, and frankly, I'm worried.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Why? Because they're a whole lot smarter than the elitist left wants to believe? Because they don't need the elitist left to make decisions for them and decide what's best for them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit