Do You Think George W. Bush Will Be Re-elected??

by minimus 143 Replies latest social current

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

logansrun prefers Bill Clinton's sex appeal, Stefanie.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Bush and Kerry are both handsome guys. (I'm not gay, btw)

Dick Cheany, on the other hand, is one UGLY looking mo-fo. He always reminds me of the guy who played the monster in "Young Frankenstein."

Ugly!

Bradley

• TD
    TD

Dick Cheany, on the other hand, is one UGLY looking mo-fo. He always reminds me of the guy who played the monster in "Young Frankenstein."

LOL... That would be Peter Boyle of "Everybody Loves Raymond"

I don't want Bush reelected......

It does seem to me that ex Senators have a tough time in Presidential elections. The average person doesn't understand that perfectly good bills may be voted against because of a single bad ammendment added in committee. Before long, any Senator has amassed a voting record that on the surface can be made to look very bad.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Whattttt?????????

If this was a beauty contest, Kerry would loose....

Sorry Min for the Hijacking..........

But umm yea I think Bush will win

• Mulan
    Mulan

there are people who just might make the decision based on looks................ridiculous. Georgie is handsome, and Kerry isn't very, but he does look Presidential.

I am not that shallow. I am too too liberal to vote for Bush. I really liked John Edwards, so if he chooses him as VP, it's a winner, I think.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Alrighty Then.

I was just kidding. These threads end up being battle zones, and since I wanted to get involed without getting caught in an argument, I was trying to have fun.

Sorry If I came off shallow....

• nowisee
    nowisee

mulan, i think you and i are on the same page on this issue.

did anyone see the pbs special two nights ago about w's religious beliefs? try to catch it when it reruns if not. very scary. he really thinks he is God-ordained and can do no wrong. he thinks God wanted him to be president. that means the thinks he can do ANYTHING because he "answers to a higher power."

• Pleasuredome
  • Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Mulan,

The accusations in some of the ads his people are running are very misleading. Some of those things Kerry is accused of are 12 years old.

Kerry started this ancient history issue by even more misleading ads that wrongfully attacked George's service in the Air Natinal Guard ... Turn-about is fair play ... however, Kerry's lies about his medals were brought up, not by Bush, but by the liberal side of the media - Peter Jennings.

Kerry is boring, and talks like he is always pontificating from the Throne of St. Peter in Rome ... or was that Paris, France ... anyway, the real problems is that Kerry has offered no solutions, just rhetoric about how bad he thinks Bush is doing ... I wish the Democrats has made someone like Joe Lieberman the front runner ... he is a far more colorful candidate, has better ideas, and would stay away from arguing about the war on terror ... or maybe John Edwards would have been another good candidate ... as it stands, the Dems are letting Kerry run because they are not serious this time about winning.

All in all I believe that George has done a very good job ... and I thnk he will be re-elected because of it.

• logansrun
    logansrun

I likes 'ya Jim, but come on...

Kerry is a boring, and talks like he is always pontificating from the Throne of St. Peter in Rome ... or was that Paris, France

Bush is not the bastion of articulation either, you know. And talk about pontificating and rhetoric!

... andway, Kerry has offered no solutions, just rhetoric about how bad he thinks Bush is doing

But that's generally the case in all elections. Hopefully Kerry will come up with some better answers as we get closer to November.

And I can't help but say (on the WoMD in Iraq) that "Bush has offered no evidence, just rhetoric about how 'they're there'" Yeah, right. "We know where they are." Sing it, Rummie!

... I wish the Democrats has made someone like Joe Lieberman the front runner ... he is a far more colorful candidate, has better ideas, and would stay away from arguing about the war on terror.

As opposed to our pointless, costly and bloody war on Iraq?

or John Edwards would have been another good candidate ... as it stands, the Dems are letting Kerry run because they are not serious this time about winning.

Oh come on!

'Bout time for another lunch?

Bradley

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit